I run out of things to talk to my boyfriend about?

So we've been dating for a couple of months and we talk almost every day :) But sometimes we hit awkward silences and I don't really know what to say because I don't lead an exciting life and usually we both do the same things over & over again. Sometimes our conversations are really funny & flirty but other times I just run out of things to say. What are some open ended questions that I can ask that will stir up a debate? Thanks guys! :)

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be yourself, it's not a big deal to ask his oppinion on smth and listen. Boys don't expect you to be a trivia expert.

• That's a good idea :) I can ask for advice

• Like he asks "what you think about bitcoins" and you answer is "well, what's your advice, should I buy a 0.00001% of it?"

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, but it's natural to sometimes get to a point of silence, and being comfortable with companionable silence is a big part of being in a relationship. You're not always going to have things to say, and that's okay.