I run out of things to talk to my boyfriend about?

So we've been dating for a couple of months and we talk almost every day :) But sometimes we hit awkward silences and I don't really know what to say because I don't lead an exciting life and usually we both do the same things over & over again. Sometimes our conversations are really funny & flirty but other times I just run out of things to say. What are some open ended questions that I can ask that will stir up a debate? Thanks guys! :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be yourself, it's not a big deal to ask his oppinion on smth and listen. Boys don't expect you to be a trivia expert.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a good idea :) I can ask for advice

• Like he asks "what you think about bitcoins" and you answer is "well, what's your advice, should I buy a 0.00001% of it?"

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, but it's natural to sometimes get to a point of silence, and being comfortable with companionable silence is a big part of being in a relationship. You're not always going to have things to say, and that's okay.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• What I've found is some of the best relationships do have long silences. Just be comfortable in each others presence end enjoy some quite together is what I say.

0|0
    0|0
    • I tend to be a quiet, soft spoken person so I don't mind silences at all but I worry that he'll find me boring. It's strange because when we are flirting it comes so naturally and we have so much chemistry but when it quiet it's so dead aha :)

• Show All
    • Yes! I totally agree & thanks for your advice :) Would you find a girl boring if silences came up sometimes?

• No. I'm perfectly happy sitting in silence admiring her.

• one day when its quite just say wanna have sex at least you will have something to do

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I should mention that we're in a long distance relationship & we video chat all the time

• Show All
    • i have once but id love to try it with someone else sometime

• if you would ever wanna try it with someone else let me know

• Sometimes silly questions may lead to an interesting conversation. And sometimes talking about a interesting article, news may lead to a long conversation. But it is important to remember that it is just for discussing or sharing not for arguing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Its so many things to debate... politics, religion, sports teams, music, seasons... I can’t shut up is my problem 😂

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes