Why am I not attracted to men my age?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause it's easier if a guy is more experienced and knows everything and you don't have to figure things out together.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone assumes you like older men, but I'm in the younger men camp and I'm my to say because they're soft, smell great, have firmer bodies and harder cocks.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Because you have convinced yourself that the lack of good men aren't the ones your age because it doesn't seem easy
    --> see when you date your equal, men your age, it takes work on your part. You see that as an issue
    --> when you date older guys, they are mainly there because you are younger so it just works... you see that as it's a better relationship because it just works

Wrong lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you aren't. Many women like older men partly because when girl's bodies mature, boy's bodies haven't so you are already looking at older guys. There is also the whole thing about the relationship between daughters and fathers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really attracted to women 25-29 either, which is sort of our age group. They're already set in their ways, boring, and just looking to jump into marriage with whoever they can nail down. Women from 25-29 also seem to look at a date as being a job interview rather than just vibing and having fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • At an early age (early 20s) the men are pathetic. Well for EU and all the western world, most men are pathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you’re saying you like older guys that seems to be normal for some girls. Maybe you just like someone more experienced/mature to take care of you or whatever

1|0
    0|0
  • People like different things for different reasons. It could be a maturity thing, a security thing, or just a simple preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see it as a problem. Everyone likes different things and you don't like men your age. It's normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you are attracted to men of other ages? Is this a physical thing (ex you like grey hair) or a trait thing (no one is serious)?

0|0
    0|0
  • its not wrong, its like saying you prefer blonde or dark hair, something must switch you off of men your own age

0|0
    0|0
  • What you're looking for is not evident strongly in men you're own age, I assume.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personal preference, or maybe you like to be with an experienced person who is more reliable

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has a different kink it’s totally fine, do you like older or younger (Just curios)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll assume you mean you like men older. If so, my mind goes to the daddy issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you are confused

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing that you mean older and not younger

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they dont make the cut

0|0
    0|0
  • What age are you attracted to?

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you like older or younger?

0|0
    0|0
    • Older

• Show All
    • Nope

• Maybe you just like what you like

• How old are you daughter?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Same here. I think it's fairly common for women to be attracted to older men. Goes back to our biological and evolutionary roots and ties in with our intrinsic allure to men who are more experienced, mature, sophisticated, dominant, etc., who can capably guide us, baby us, and take care of us. That's at least how I've rationalized it anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • because you are attracted to men that are not your age or you are attrached to girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Its natural for women to like men slightly older than they are. That is why.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girl same!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes