Help a guy out.! In need?

So me and my girlfriend have been together for 3 years. I have my exams coming up and i have been stressed a lot. My studies my life my parents everything is like on my nerves. I am not in a good mood. I feel depressed. I have been busy. I am irritated because i have been going to the gym and not noticed changes. My girlfriend is angry at me. She knows what is going on with me. I told her i won't be in a good mood for some days and she tells me that can't i keep 5minutes aside to talk to her properly. can't she understand and care for me when i am stressed out about everything? Am i wrong?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No you aren't wrong. Say hey babe I just am busy with school rn but I will have more time for us after. I am just stressed out rn and I dont want to take it out on you

0|1
    0|0
  • No you not, if she can't understand and than broke up with her.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• No you have shit going on and the stress will not last forever. Being stressed will effect your gains in the gym because your energy levels and appetite won't be at its highest but just keep pushing through and you'll see gains. If its one thing I learned about school is anyone who is not in school doesn't understand the importance of it. You cannot fuck up in school or your future is over. Just try the best you can with your girlfriend and be as nice as you can, she probably won't understand your struggle till its over.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes