What's your deal breakers?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I got deal breakers a plenty!

Fat, hairy, smelly, trans, pancake ass, no tits, ugly, too tall, too short, too many tattoos, scarred up body, smoker, druggie, alcoholic, kids, mental issues, certain physical/health issues, immature, irresponsible, terrible money management, plays head games, manipulative, anger issues, crazy, abusive, unfaithful, sociopathic, lazy, incompetent, complains incessantly, controlling, uptight about stupid shit, throws tantrums, not in control of her emotions, cold, hypocritical, neurotic

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheating, lying, violence, disrespecting my family, smokers, drug abusers

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Plastic, conceded, arrogant, narcissism, false, overconfidence unjustified, hater of anything, immature, stupidity, rotten attitude, zero spirituality, untrustworthy …
    Smoker, drunk, drugs, body alterations, …

1|2
    0|0
  • Lying, cheating, being secretive, not wanting to (or being able to due to a job) spend a lot of time together, being inflexible, seeing everything negatively. There might be a couple more but that's what I can think of now.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are not willing to adapt to your ways or are unwilling to compromise. Those who try to make you bend to their will and ways are the worst kind to get involved with.

I'm not the cleanest guy, morally speaking, but that's beyond a limit. You are in it together, so you work together.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Not being a real Christian.
    2. Hating anime.
    3. Hating Japanese (it’s what I chose to learn as my second language, because I love it).
    4. Being too appearance-focused. If I choose you, you’re far more than just pretty enough. But if you ask me, and you’re playing with your hair, wearing too much makeup, etc., then I feel like you don’t think I could find you attractive. With me, confidence=key.
    5. Being a total bitch.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ghetto, loud, gold-digging, instagram chicks, etc... these are things women can control.

Physically, I'm a thin guy and don't want to be with too big a woman. I can bend, but not break. She does not have to be a model, but needs to look pretty decent since I'm in pretty good shape.

1|0
    0|0
  • Constant teasing sexually, rarely going through with it.
    Poor hygiene.
    Weird behavior in general.
    Bitch towards everything/negative attitude.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smoker
    unemployed
    Won't have sex until married
    over weight
    self centered
    wears a cabbie hat

1|0
    0|0
  • Stretch marks
    Small boobs
    Flat butt
    Promiscuous
    Smoking
    Body hair
    Expects oral sex
    Won't suck toes
    Too tall
    Cellulite

1|1
    0|1
  • Heavy smoking (half a pack or more per day), stretched ears (it makes my ears hurt just by seeing that) and a high number of partners

1|0
    0|0
  • Peoole who think their shit don't think. Nothing worse than a obnoxious personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Drugs addiction/alcoholism
    Selfishness
    Constant jealousy
    Anger issues
    Disrespecting women
    Being homophobic

1|0
    0|0
  • First and foremost would be any form of disrespectful behavior.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smoking. Animal cruelty. Too muscular.

2|0
    0|0
  • liars, arrogant, abusers, rude

1|1
    0|0
  • Pple full if themselves

1|0
    0|0
  • Not being down to my rape fantasies, smoker, small dick, BO, greasy hair.

1|0
    0|3

Recommended myTakes