Whats the sexiest thing a man/woman has ever done to/for you?

731

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a girlfriend called Alison, I called her "my Martini girl" many of you may not remember the ads from years ago but the tag line was "anytime, anyplace, anywhere" and I should add "anything" at the start of that, she was beautiful and very sexy. Told me when she masturbated after she left me, evrythingthing she did or said was sexy, one night she wore no knickers when we went to a bar, I turned around to see where she had found a seat and she just sat there and spread her legs wide under the table, grandstand view of her beautiful pussy. MMMmmm those were certainly the days.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Best lover I ever had would grab me and kiss me passionately the whole time he would undress me and his lips never left mine. I always said he kissed my clothes off! Fucking HOT!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE