Whats the sexiest thing a man/woman has ever done to/for you?

Whats the sexiest thing a man/woman has ever done to/for you?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a girlfriend called Alison, I called her "my Martini girl" many of you may not remember the ads from years ago but the tag line was "anytime, anyplace, anywhere" and I should add "anything" at the start of that, she was beautiful and very sexy. Told me when she masturbated after she left me, evrythingthing she did or said was sexy, one night she wore no knickers when we went to a bar, I turned around to see where she had found a seat and she just sat there and spread her legs wide under the table, grandstand view of her beautiful pussy. MMMmmm those were certainly the days.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Best lover I ever had would grab me and kiss me passionately the whole time he would undress me and his lips never left mine. I always said he kissed my clothes off! Fucking HOT!

0|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Honestly? The sexiest thing that my girl has done for me is talk to me. The sound of her voice is the sexiest thing i know.
    It sounds dumb to say that ik.. but it really is..

5|1
    0|0
  • girlfriend at the time came over. I got in the shower quick as she kicked it on my bed on her phone. When I got out I was only in a towel. Soon as I walked into my room she was in a crazy hot set of lingerie just standing there smiling. The rest is history.

0|0
    0|0
  • When watching a movie, my girlfriend undid my pants, deepthroated the whole length (she never took it all in her mouth before), and swallowed it all when I came (and kept sucking).

Simply amazing :)

1|1
    0|1
  • Okay so the sexiest thing or at least the kinkiest was when she fucks me in my sleep, half the time I wake up to her riding me hard. And half the time she's dead asleep yet still going at it. Once she's filled she just roll's off and sleeps.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely either the enthusiastic anal on a petite chick, or incredible deepthroat with good eye contact from another lovely casual chickπŸ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend sticks her tounge up my ads in the shower

0|0
    1|0
  • Giving me total control of her for my and ger pleasure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give herself to me completely in a moment of passion and sex, and losing herself in that moment...

1|0
    0|0
  • Fulfill my sexual desires with the one woman with whom I intend to share my life with..

Not THAT.. THATS sexy!!

0|0
    0|0
  • During what should have been a routine aromatherapeutic massage (I did a course in it...) she suddenly sat bolt upright, gave me the filthiest look ever, pushed me on my back, pinned my arms down and played with herself right in front of my face... then came all over me. And refused to move till I went down on her till she came again. When I did, it led to the most exhausting night of passion I've ever had. Neither of us could stand or speak for the best part of half a day. A week later she admitted changing some of my essential oils around for a laugh... and never expected to be so turned on. Her fault entirely. Avoid mixing ylang ylang, patchouli and jasmine oil together as each one is mildly aphrodisiac (that's why many perfumes contain tiny amounts of one or two) - so putting 3 together in high concentration is not recommended. Unless you want to totally lose control.

0|0
    0|0
  • She let me own her. I fully had sex with her throat!

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex wrapping her legs around me while I went down on her.πŸ˜›

0|0
    0|0
  • Kiss my cheek , lol, Im so lonely, help please!! :(

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend set treethumb with me, her and her best friend that's very sexy, best sex ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Penetration in dark silent room with presence of other friends with out knowing them...

0|0
    0|0
  • She have me a bath and then sat on the toilet and waned for me πŸ‘

0|0
    0|0
  • Stoped talking when doctor who came on.

5|0
    0|0
  • Bunch of freaks in here 😨

0|0
    0|0
  • Biting

0|0
    0|0
  • Suck my nipples,, they are very sensitive !!!

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Squeeze my throat firmly, while french kissing me with his hand on my face lol.

0|2
    0|0
  • my husband suggesting that he get a vasectomy 😘 because my contraceptives were making my sick.

1|1
    0|0
  • He came while talking to me on the phone. Fucking hot

0|3
    0|0
  • My girlfriend wakes me up with oral sometimes

0|2
    0|0
  • I have no idea

0|1
    0|0
  • I find every orgasm I have an awesome gift.

3|3
    0|1

Recommended myTakes