Need advice on what to do with the quite type?

So I've been talking to the quite girl.. but the thing is she's quite.. every time we talk she climes she doesn't know what to say when she's around me... I'm trying to figure out if it's just a waste to start a relationship with her or should I just wait it out...

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Watch movies. Then you can ask her how did she find the film. these are easy conversations to have. Alternatively , find out what she likes. Does she like reading? - ask her about the last book she has read. Travelling - ask her about the places she has been to? Does she have an interesting hobby, sports etc, ask her how she started it?
    Talk about yourself as well, eventually she will start commenting on what you say and get more comfortable, she will start talking about herself, and then begin conversations with you. It requires patience, but it is not impossible. -- another quiet girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her lots of questions. She’ll warm up eventually