Need advice on what to do with the quite type?

So I've been talking to the quite girl.. but the thing is she's quite.. every time we talk she climes she doesn't know what to say when she's around me... I'm trying to figure out if it's just a waste to start a relationship with her or should I just wait it out...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Watch movies. Then you can ask her how did she find the film. these are easy conversations to have. Alternatively , find out what she likes. Does she like reading? - ask her about the last book she has read. Travelling - ask her about the places she has been to? Does she have an interesting hobby, sports etc, ask her how she started it?
    Talk about yourself as well, eventually she will start commenting on what you say and get more comfortable, she will start talking about herself, and then begin conversations with you. It requires patience, but it is not impossible. -- another quiet girl

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her lots of questions. She’ll warm up eventually

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Just wait it out if you like her. She will eventually break out of that shell, yes its a pain to keep a convo going with someone shy, but just ask questions play 20 questions. Because she will start getting more comfortable and feel like you're a safe person to open up to.

0|0
    0|0
  • just wait it out. for some people it takes a while to get comfortable around others, she'll open up eventually

0|0
    0|0
    • What's your opinion on good open ended questions because every time I ask her she only give one word answers

• whenever she gives you a one word answer, ask her to explain. if if it was yes or no question ask why she answered how she did, and if it was something about herself you could ask why that happened, what made he feel that way, or why she did a certain thing.

• Find out her interest

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Closed mouths don't get fed man so if her mouths closed then you can't feed her. And it's hard to change the way you are let ALONE someone else...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes