Why are younger guys attracted to older woman?

This has become something common these days and I've been experiencing younger guys hitting on me so I just want to understand why?

428

Most Helpful Guy

• *raises hand*
    I'm 17 n i basically i go for older women cuz girls my age are too childish/cringy and they don't take relationships as seriously as older women, that's what i understood from my dating experience, there is a vast difference between a 16 yo girl n a 21 yo, that's the main reason. the secondary one is that yeah, older women are hotter and having an older woman as your significant other is like having a trophy ur proud of, personally it feels very good for me cuz this woman actually picked me, a younger guy.
    And those younger guys hitting on you r just horny like older guys, ignore that kind of trash :v

Most Helpful Girl

• Some older women are simply sexy, and sexy women are loved by all men. Some younger boys like to be dominated and see older women as dominant, supporting, and more loving. Some younger guys think women in their 30's are more easy to hook up with because of their fading beauty and youth.