Why are younger guys attracted to older woman?

This has become something common these days and I've been experiencing younger guys hitting on me so I just want to understand why?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• *raises hand*
    I'm 17 n i basically i go for older women cuz girls my age are too childish/cringy and they don't take relationships as seriously as older women, that's what i understood from my dating experience, there is a vast difference between a 16 yo girl n a 21 yo, that's the main reason. the secondary one is that yeah, older women are hotter and having an older woman as your significant other is like having a trophy ur proud of, personally it feels very good for me cuz this woman actually picked me, a younger guy.
    And those younger guys hitting on you r just horny like older guys, ignore that kind of trash :v

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some older women are simply sexy, and sexy women are loved by all men. Some younger boys like to be dominated and see older women as dominant, supporting, and more loving. Some younger guys think women in their 30's are more easy to hook up with because of their fading beauty and youth.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• An older woman is more mature, sexy, sophisticated, sexually confident where younger men are very attracted to these traits that you possess so it should be taken as a compliment that you're getting lots of attention ๐Ÿ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
  • They are sexually experienced. They usually dont play as many games. They are less judgmental and have lower standards so guys dont feel like they will get screwed over. They tend to have a stabelish job so guys dont have to worry about them trying to use them for money to get clothes.

2|3
    0|0
    • 100% accurate.

• True, plus guys actually still care about beauty, so this is why guys are flirting with you

• cause it's sexy lol... they are confident... they understand men much much better, they know what feels good for them, they understand their bodies well... they understand a man's body well...

1|0
    0|0
  • Older women know what they like (in the bedroom especially), can look hotter than women 10 years younger or more than them, and can be more sultry.

1|0
    0|0
    • @cleopetra Is there a pre-requisite for women from Australia being gorgeous when they join this site? I haven't met 1 unattractive Australian woman here.

• Australia is a multicultural country.. we have lots of women who have a mixture of culture in them.

• When I was a teen I lost my virginity to an older girl. It was quite the experience for both of us. A few years later I had a much older woman who flirted with me and invited me over to her house. I never did go as I was somewhat nervous. And I also made a move on another older woman that didn't go as well. I've always been attracted to older women just something different about them, the maturity, the way they carry themselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, itโ€™s not as common as men liking younger women.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the generation of women who are older than me !

1|0
    0|0
  • My first two wives were both older than me. Now, third times a charm, my current is 15 years younger than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me personally, its just the fact the older women I've encountered, aren't looking for relationships. Which is a great trait for me tbh.

Besides that, they tend to be more experienced.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well not most of the guys are like this, but some certainly are !! Sometimes experience attracts.

its the same with girls as well, some girls do like older guys, and mostly they find guys their age to be mentally incompatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because movies like American Pie. It portrays older girls as being better at sex & more to the point or rather getting the point without going through 3-4 dates and a month+ of waiting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older women have a better experience of love and everything. They know it all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Older women put out without asking is they should on here first

0|0
    0|0
  • Older women are much more experienced, caring, loving and supportive

0|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m not I like younger 18-20

1|1
    0|0
  • Some guys prefer less drama in a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • Maturity I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • Experience!

0|0
    0|0
  • That wasn't me

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because they are inexperienced.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• For some guys, itโ€™s a sex thing. They think older women will be easier to hook up with or will be more willing because of the supposed flattery of being hit on by I younger guy. Like them hitting on us should make us feel like, โ€œyeah, I still got it.โ€ For others, they like the stability of older women. Weโ€™re less likely to play headgames with them.

1|0
    0|0
    • In additional mostly they have great figure and experience to love the things and maturity to focus on the love act rather than rubbish bla bla

• Because we have more experience and they want us to teach them

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna know why too.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's because you are so gorgeous and am i wrong with saying this but i bet you would prefer having a guy who is young and fast then a older guy who is not faster enough but i willing to prove to yoy that i can keep up with you if you would like to accept my offer?

Recommended myTakes