My boyfriend wants to move out of his parents house and live in his car/ friends' couches?

Anonymous
I need some advice on how to approach this...
My boyfriend of six months wants to move out of his home where his mom and brother live so that he can live more of an "exciting" life where he moves from couch to couch and in his car.
Coming from the perspective of wanting stability, I was upset at this declaration. I feel that it would be more beneficial to him to stay at home where he can save his money and continue paying of his student loans until he is more financial capable of moving into his own apartment/home.
I don't want to tell him what to do, he's a man in his twenties, he can decide for himself what is best for him. But I don't necessarily want to date a man who is "homeless."
+1 y
Should I address this immediately or more towards when he plans to do this (I'm assuming after the new year)?
6
2