Guys how do you deal when a girl is being annoying?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how annoying. Texting me constantly and demanding an immedate response? Not clearly communicating when she's upset? Blaming me for everything? Bye.

Insecure because the thought I vaguely looked in the direction of an attractive woman? I'll deal with that once or twice.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex boyfriend just left

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 43

• They are going to have to try pretty hard to annoy me. I almost have immunity to annoying people from growing up and living with my brother ( yes he is that annoying).

1|0
    0|0
  • Lock her in the trunk of the car and then drive it into a lake. This usually works, she stops complaining after that. Or moving. Or breathing.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's a little thing I mention it. If she's just acting really annoying I generally ignore it. Most females I know are hard to handle and they know it. Getting angry is unnecessary, mentioning it accomplishes little-to-nothing but ignoring it keeps the situation calm and eventually she stops. And if she doesn't there's always the local canal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tell her "stop" 😂 She doesn't always stop, but usually it is the first step and she stops after a while. Or maybe you're asking about something else, I'm not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will just request her to calm down if she does not then first few seconds/minutes i will let her shouting and then suddenly grab her lips by my lips and hold her so tight and keep on kissing until she get melt

0|0
    0|0
    • And you know if i was failed to grab then i will put a mirror onfront of her so she can see that how she looks while shouting and will make her down😉

• I have three levels:
    Minor= let her continue
    Moderate= Stop talking as much and try to avoid
    Major= outright tell her to fuck off

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually play along. People that are intentionally being annoying are usually feeding on your reactions. Once you realize that, it's pretty easy to flip the script.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would typically make up excuses to walk away, or pretend I'm busy doing something along those lines.

0|0
    0|0
  • just learn to love the annoying part of her... that's what makes her fun, unique and worth remembering

1|0
    0|0
  • Let her be annoying over there, away from me.
    I don’t initiate conversation upon getting annoyed by her usually, just let her think I’m listening.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know which question will get preference but for the sake of 2 MHOs

It's either earplugs or jumping off a building

0|0
    0|0
  • ugh that's a really tough one... cause i can't be mean if she doesn't give me a good reason to xD i'll probably try to ghost her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kindly tell her that I have things to do and leave.

1|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on how? I usually tell her to chill or talk to her about whats up why she so clingy :P

0|0
    0|0
    • So you go straight on!

• Show All
    • Just like its annoying for guys to do that to girls, like girls love to be chased but overly clingy is way too much

• Yeah exactly

• When I'm busy I will totally ignore her after telling her how busy I am, if I'm not then I'll try my best to understand whatever she is being through

0|0
    0|0
  • i can behave reflective (too some extent)

so if u are annoying, i will try to calm down first then bamm

0|0
    0|0
  • Let her annoy me n then i will start annoying her. One chance for her n then for me. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the level of annoyance. I've been very easy going lately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I say hey I know this is rude but could you stop for just a couple min

0|0
    0|0
  • I tell her to stop politely?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes