Why am I cursed?

My first girlfriend cheated on minute with my best friend. My ex- wife cheated on me with some guy she met at a concert. And the only person I've dated since my divorce stole my wallet and racked up 400 dollars on my credit card before conveniently returning my wallet. So I ask again.. am I cursed? Or what am I doing wrong?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe you are looking in the wrong places brother. Ask yourself, what characteristics are you looking for in a women? Or are you solely looking for appearances?

Character and values matter bro, make sure you see their character for long term or dating period.

0|0
    0|0
    • None of them were above 8s in today's society... but I could see them for what was inside too... that is until their insides became ugly.

• How did you find out both cheated on you?

0|0
    0|0
    • My best friend was my college roommate... and my ex-wife wad stupid enough to do it while she thought I was asleep I the next room

• you're not cursed. Learn from it if possible. Find a good lady, plenty about. You will look back and be glad it all happened.

Recommended myTakes