Be honest, am I one of the worst looking guys you’ve ever seen?

People have said I’m good looking but others have said I’m physically pretty horrific. I don’t know which one to believe. I think I’m blatantly very ugly so I think they’re just being nice.

127

Most Helpful Girl

• You are like a 5 out of 10. Change your hair. You are pressing your lips together too tightly makes you look anxious. Stop. Maybe get a tan. And work out. If you don't have a nice face at least have a nice body.

Hope it helps

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Mate I’m gonna be straight with you (sorry if I sound harsh, I don’t mean To be horrible but I feel I need to be truthful... and not “Awh don’t worry you’ll find the one some day” or “don’t be silly your beautiful” ) your fine ! No matter what you look like, fat , skinny, white , black or green.. it really doesn’t matter. Please don’t sit there in self pity, needing reassurance from people online if you “are the worst looking guy you’ve ever seen”. You need to be reassured in yourself. Get out there, even if you are not confident, act like you are confident! Only you can change the way girls are with you, just have some self believe bro.. because I believe in you.

Just please don’t get yourself in a vicious depressive cycles because it’s not going to help. I’ve been where you are too, I know how it feels , it’s horrible... you feel like you’ll never be good enough! But you are!

I could go on and on but I don’t feel it’s necessary, just grab your situation by the balls, and show everyone that you’re not the worst guy in the world, that your confidence, sharp, funny, whitty, intelligent and a nice person!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Was prepared to hear how physically disgusting I am s but cheers for the comment 😂

• He's right.

• See it’s comments like that man, just chill out. You are only as good as you present yourself. I’m in a really crap situation myself, and I feel like you do man. But I’ve realised I just need to face that crap and show confidence.. even when you’re not. Good luck pal I hope it goes well for you.