Be honest, am I one of the worst looking guys you’ve ever seen?

People have said I’m good looking but others have said I’m physically pretty horrific. I don’t know which one to believe. I think I’m blatantly very ugly so I think they’re just being nice.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You are like a 5 out of 10. Change your hair. You are pressing your lips together too tightly makes you look anxious. Stop. Maybe get a tan. And work out. If you don't have a nice face at least have a nice body.

Hope it helps

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Mate I’m gonna be straight with you (sorry if I sound harsh, I don’t mean To be horrible but I feel I need to be truthful... and not “Awh don’t worry you’ll find the one some day” or “don’t be silly your beautiful” ) your fine ! No matter what you look like, fat , skinny, white , black or green.. it really doesn’t matter. Please don’t sit there in self pity, needing reassurance from people online if you “are the worst looking guy you’ve ever seen”. You need to be reassured in yourself. Get out there, even if you are not confident, act like you are confident! Only you can change the way girls are with you, just have some self believe bro.. because I believe in you.

Just please don’t get yourself in a vicious depressive cycles because it’s not going to help. I’ve been where you are too, I know how it feels , it’s horrible... you feel like you’ll never be good enough! But you are!

I could go on and on but I don’t feel it’s necessary, just grab your situation by the balls, and show everyone that you’re not the worst guy in the world, that your confidence, sharp, funny, whitty, intelligent and a nice person!

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Was prepared to hear how physically disgusting I am s but cheers for the comment 😂

• He's right.

• See it’s comments like that man, just chill out. You are only as good as you present yourself. I’m in a really crap situation myself, and I feel like you do man. But I’ve realised I just need to face that crap and show confidence.. even when you’re not. Good luck pal I hope it goes well for you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• You look fine tbh. If someone says you are ugly they ain't worth it in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • You aren't ugly lol kinda cute. Dont worry so much. I like your eyes and hair a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen worse

I think ur perfect the way you are :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You are fine , love yourself. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • You are nowhere near ugly. Trust me!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah you look really good

0|0
    0|0
  • You not that ugly b

0|0
    0|0
  • No your not ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • No ur not

0|0
    0|0
  • You look better than my ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I've seen worse

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I was troubled and marked by this through my highschool days which left quite a mark. On my confidence mostly. I have a broken nose and crooked teeth. I saw it in a way people treated me, I saw it quite clearly, they treated me different than someone better. So I worked hard, wore retainer, worked out a lot, and finally got some interest from women (women that I want). I guess you can't really change yourself, except try and be the best version of yourself. Even then when you get old, you lose everything you thought physical beauty was. Besides true beauty comes from within, outside is just like a pretty peel.
    Only those who really loved me and accepted me stayed there to the end. Now that I look good and feel good, I realize it is not about physiqe. There is also almost always someone who is worse looking than you in some ways. But you have your flaws and definitely have your advantages and hey! At least you are healthy and have your loved ones. Somebody doesn't even have that. Everything else will come if you really want it, and work hard to get it. It only means you have to work harder than someone else and know your worth the same.

Remember you are blessed by God and your parents with life, and that is the most important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you’re the same troll of that annoying ginger lmao if not you’re not ugly but not really good looking either have potential maybe with right clothing and hair style but from what I see here you’re average can get a girl so ignore what people say bro

0|0
    0|0
  • Bruh why do you keep asking this you look fine. You’re not fat and you don’t have any facial features that stand out

0|1
    0|0
  • This question makes you seem
    You want attention.

Relax and use GirlsAskGuys the correct way.

1|1
    0|0
  • That face has both. If you're confident, you can forget the negative part

1|0
    0|0
  • No you're not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes