When in a relationship you mention mental health?

I have been dating this girl for a couple months and she wants to start taking things further (meeting extended family and stuff) but I have not told her I am on anti-psychotics for dangerous tendencies (have not had a incident in about 6 months). Is there a good time to tell/do I tell at all? And If I do will she leave?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I think some of that should have been discussed within the first few dates.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Am I fucked?

• Maybe, maybe not. I say have a talk with her as soon as you can.

Most Helpful Guy

• A couple months seems alright to me. Maybe wait a little longer if you don’t feel comfortable. She’ll probably be understanding and if not she was probably gonna leave anyway

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE