When in a relationship you mention mental health?

I have been dating this girl for a couple months and she wants to start taking things further (meeting extended family and stuff) but I have not told her I am on anti-psychotics for dangerous tendencies (have not had a incident in about 6 months). Is there a good time to tell/do I tell at all? And If I do will she leave?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think some of that should have been discussed within the first few dates.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Am I fucked?

• Maybe, maybe not. I say have a talk with her as soon as you can.

Most Helpful Guy

• A couple months seems alright to me. Maybe wait a little longer if you don’t feel comfortable. She’ll probably be understanding and if not she was probably gonna leave anyway

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• If she doesn't like u that much.. i am sorry but she may leave.. be honest about everything and see what happened.. if she leaves.. its ur gain and her loss.. she should accept all of u

0|1
    0|0
  • I would tell her before you start getting serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does she have any idea?

0|0
    0|0
    • No idea. I mean she mentions I'm apathetic compared to other guys but that is it to my knowledge

• Show All
    • I have been hospitalized due to an incident in which I nearly killed 4 people.

• Yes, I think you need to be as upfront as possible so it doesn't create a problem down the road

What Guys Said 2

• If you care about her I think you have too. Just sit down with her one night and say you have to have a serious talk. Bring it up and ask her what she thinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • How long you known her?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes