Do women need to make guys put in a lot of work if they want to date?

I have the worst luck with men. I'm not easy and I've learned how to avoid player behavior but I still keep running into assholes. Lately I've been putting guys through hell just to get to know me. I'm tougher on them when they do dumb shit and I raised expectations a lot. If they don't meet them or do/say something I don't like I pull back immediately and make them work to get my attention again.

Nothing still hasn't worked but I've noticed it's because I'm unsatisfied by these men and their behavior rather than them trying to run game on me. And I find myself happier and not stressed by fuck boys

Is this the way to find someone? I know some guys have told me I'm too much but they have to understand waaay to many of their species has fucked it up to the point where you can't be nice and open like that! They have to earn it.

What do you think?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you're definitely pushing away some great guys, but as for the main heart of your question; what are you doing in your life that would encourage "nesting" type guys to meet you? If you're one of those girls who likes to go out clubbing and partying, why would a good guy want to approach you at a party? What makes you so special?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't go clubbing or partying. I haven't been in a while. most of my time is spent at work, school, the gym or with family.

• Then start going to special interest clubs at your school or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d say yes. No one likes something easily accessible.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE