Girls I need help?

My boyfriend of 2 years came out to me as a crossdresser today. I was not expecting it and all I said was "okay." I've been super supportive of everything he's done but don't know how to go about this

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just know that just because he's a cross dresser doesn't mean he's gay and in the closet.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you feel deep down? Is it "okay" to you or are you uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know how to feel. I'm very confused with it all.

• Show All
    • There's nothing that I've seen in the past few years that I've known him that would reflect it, maybe he's just been super good at hiding it and now that he's told me he'll let his guard down

• If you two are together and love each other, you should be able to sit down and talk about this together. Tell him you love him and that you're trying to understand but you need to know if there is anything else that he is keeping from you and that you will always be a friend and ALWAYS love him no matter what he does.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Damn that's awkward. Simple question, do you still want to be with him or not?

0|1
    0|0
    • Absolutely, I love him very much

• Show All
    • I've left clothes at his house from time to time so he probably already has. And it actually doesn't weird me out, now that I've had some time to think about it

• Haha. Then it shouldn't be a problem.

• Shocking news takes time to sink in. It's not easy for someone to admit something like that to a loved one so try to take it in, in a positive light as best as you can. There's a bright side to everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it full-blown crossdressing? Whatever, if you love him like you say you do keep loving him. Just prepare to defend him from others that will judge him and you if they find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you obviously love him but the question is would you help him with crossdressing? He isn't gay because of it trust me there's just something about it that gets guys going..

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him how you feel. If you don’t like it don’t pretend that you do and make him think you guys are on the same terms.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes