Girls I need help?

My boyfriend of 2 years came out to me as a crossdresser today. I was not expecting it and all I said was "okay." I've been super supportive of everything he's done but don't know how to go about this

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Just know that just because he's a cross dresser doesn't mean he's gay and in the closet.

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you feel deep down? Is it "okay" to you or are you uncomfortable.

• I don't know how to feel. I'm very confused with it all.

• There's nothing that I've seen in the past few years that I've known him that would reflect it, maybe he's just been super good at hiding it and now that he's told me he'll let his guard down

• If you two are together and love each other, you should be able to sit down and talk about this together. Tell him you love him and that you're trying to understand but you need to know if there is anything else that he is keeping from you and that you will always be a friend and ALWAYS love him no matter what he does.