False advertising in online dating?

If a guy has a picture of himself riding a motorcycle and you talk and he says that he sold it a few months ago - shouldn't he take it out of his profile? Especially since he has no plans to get another.

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Online dating deception is rampant. About 80% (or more) actually admit to embellishing their online profiles, the other 20% are liars. Ok, ok, I'm being a little facetious. Well, it's true, most people embellish. I try to stay honest in my photos. They are fairly recent and reflect my current interests. Not what I did 10 years ago when I was 30 lbs lighter or me doing something I hardly ever do. You have to weed through the bs one at a time. As for the motorcycle, I can see why he put that up. Some women are attracted to that. That's why I use a motorcycle pic. But I actually enjoy riding it. (oh, and I STILL own it) ;)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well if you own it and ride it that's totally legit

Most Helpful Girl

• You would think, apparently he wants people to think he still has the bike

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE