Because he’s younger, is it bad if I eventually like him?

im 15 (girl) and he’s 13. We’re in an after school music group together. I sing with the boys (so with him) and because of that he and I are becoming good friends. People in the group, even the teacher think he likes me because of the way he acts around me.
I’ve heard of girls liking and dating guys who were older but not younger. He’s one of those guys who if they were the same age you’d like but since I’m older I don’t know if it’s a good idea.
If I start liking him (even with our 2 year age gap) would that be bad?
(also, because of the age gap, it’s not not like he and I can do anything)
  • It’s not the smartest if you like him
  • Crushes are going to happen it’s alright
  • If you like him just remember that there is an age gap
    Vote C
  • Gonna write it in the comments
    Vote D

52

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age I wouldn't really worry about dating at all. I wish I hadn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont even worry.. you go for it. He is younger yes.. but if you go to any elderly couple. They are most the time men are younger.. its simple. Age is nothing but a number.. and its something thag doesn't define love.. my partners a year younger than me.. we dont even look at our age. Just be careful as you are maturing and have already matured a lot more than he has... so he may not even be thinking of that stuff yet.

• Thanks, and I’m really into science so I know why girls are attracted to older guys and go for them but there’s no reason for why they like younger, especially because of maturity. But I know, love isn’t a science but I wish cause I’m WAY, Better at science lol