Do distance relationship last?

I don’t know how people do this , but how do people make distance relationship work for more than a year? Is it a good choice?

920

Most Helpful Guy

• 30% of long distance relationships last if both individuals are devoted enough, it can be hard on either person. It can be hard because there are a lot of barriers, one of them being that you wouldn't know if they are cheating on you unless you do some scooping around. Plus the person on the other side of the screen isn't always the same person as in the picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• It can, but it's really rare. The missed calls, the absence of someone you can hug when you need emotional support, the absence of little things he does that you love, the worry if he still likes you the way he did even when you two haven't met for almost a year, the crying to sleep nights because you miss him so much, the activities he did that you missed and in the end you two ran out of common things to talk about, I mean if you can stand all that and many others then it'll work. 2 of my long distance relationship failed, so I'm really skeptic about it.