Do you know what it is like to search so hard for something for years and all has failed?

I would say my search began around 2015.

This is a burden that has been a living nightmare for me. I have not really been happy for many, many years.

I have some good days, but it takes a lot of distraction. All that distraction does is put a temporary mask on the issue. It is still not a permenant solution.

I so desperately want a woman who has never had her first love. See, I am 23 and never had an actual girlfriend. I see guys even more unattractive than me have more relationship experience.

Look at the church shooter in Texas. He dated a beautiful girl and met her in middle school. They dated for 3 years and he even took her virginity.

I am incredibly lonely. Ever since I was young, I wanted a girlfriend, that companionship. It was painful walking the halls of my highschool watching couples.
  • Yes
  • No
  • See poll
    Vote C
I distract myself by programming. Php, Js, HTML, CSS, amd SQL are my thing.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you just complaining, or are you looking for a solution? Because you could have a girlfriend if you wanted one and were willing to work for it (though at your age, asking for "a girl who hasn't had her first love" is unrealistic), but if you don't make some serious changes and make some serious efforts, nothing is going to change.

You're probably a great programmer, but you're a lousy dater - not because you lack potential, but because you never PRACTICE. You're like a kid who grew up dreaming of hitting home runs like Barry Bonds, but you never played little league or even swung a bat. Barry Bonds got those homeruns because he focused his whole life on being able to hit homeruns against Major League pitchers.

If you want to get girls, you need to focus a significant amount of your time, energy, and effort on getting girls. That means cleaning yourself up, putting on some stylish clothes, getting a fresh haircut, and GOING OUTSIDE and spending a LOT of time in places where single women are likely to be. Then, once you are there, you must actually TALK with them, and keep talking with more and more and more women until you can do it comfortably. Once you can do that, you can start asking them out.

There's no shortcuts - you've likely avoided doing the above all of your life, while the guys who get girls have been doing it daily since they were 12. They PRACTICED, and they got good at it. You can do the same, but without the practice, you won't get good, and you won't get a girlfriend and you'll be alone.

I'm sorry if you don't like that reality, but that's how it is, and nothing you or I or anyone else can do is going to change it. That's the game, and you have to play by the rules and practice a lot if you ever hope to win.