Do you know what it is like to search so hard for something for years and all has failed?

NotGivingUp23
I would say my search began around 2015.

This is a burden that has been a living nightmare for me. I have not really been happy for many, many years.

I have some good days, but it takes a lot of distraction. All that distraction does is put a temporary mask on the issue. It is still not a permenant solution.

I so desperately want a woman who has never had her first love. See, I am 23 and never had an actual girlfriend. I see guys even more unattractive than me have more relationship experience.

Look at the church shooter in Texas. He dated a beautiful girl and met her in middle school. They dated for 3 years and he even took her virginity.

I am incredibly lonely. Ever since I was young, I wanted a girlfriend, that companionship. It was painful walking the halls of my highschool watching couples.
Yes
No
See poll
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
I distract myself by programming. Php, Js, HTML, CSS, amd SQL are my thing.
1
4