Guy in a relationship?

if a guy who has a girlfriend hooks up with you (and just you, he was always very loyal to her) what does it mean? do you think this can ruin your friendship? (you're best friends

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It means the dude either shouldn't be in a relationship at the moment or needs to look into polyamory. Also, yes it can ruin your freindship, but it doesn't have to.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm a fucking pussy and can't talk to him even though I know I should. He has to make up his mind cause this situation is lame for everyone

Most Helpful Girl

• Yessss

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• don't mix friendship and love. they are totally separate

0|0
    0|0
  • His a dirty cheater looking for a soft squishy exuse.. Chances are your not the only one his seeing.

0|0
    0|0
  • get out of there asap. tell her too

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he's gay and I was drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • it would ruin the relationship, that's for sure, i don't know about the friendship with you two though. Why should she stay with a guy who just cheated on her

0|0
    0|0
    • If she doesn't know, she will stay. I hope he tells her. It's not fair to her, but I can't be the one to say. I don't have anything to do with her.

• Show All
    • So, you gonna tell her or not. I think it's your civic duty to do so

Also, if you two do get together, what makes you think he won't cheat on you with someone else

Cheaters gonna cheat

• I know... I think about that all the time. I'll talk to him..

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes