What are the odds a guy remains single his whole life?

Statistically speaking
Thanks

23

Most Helpful Girl

• its possible if u go out of ur way to avoid people like i do lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe it depends how much effort you spend in talking to women, if you stay in every night and keep to yourself every day than chances are you'll die alone. So do things to increase these odds, if you see a girl on the street or at the grocery store, talk to her, try to have a conversation and maybe ask for her number so you can see her again later. Even if you fail and get rejected it's still experience, and the more you talk to them the more resilient you'll become and the easier it will be to talk to women.
    At night try going to bars or nightclubs just don't drink too much, not sure how attractive you'll be with bear on your breath and acting totally wasted.
    If that's too hard you can always try online dating, I would suggest something like match where you pay a subscription as the girls there are more serious about finding a match. If you do try online dating I caution you by adding too many pictures, as have 2 great pictures, she might think your pretty great but than having 2 just ok pictures, that will be detrimental to her opinion. Also I read that you are more likely to get a match if you have a full body picture than a face close-up.