Does religion affect the way you view potential partners?

Does religion still hold a place amongst Millennials. Or is it simply something many commonly denounce? I ask as a Muslim female who would like to meet people outside of my culture and learn more about them.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I was raised to be Christian but I'm now completely atheist. School did it for me. Learning about evolution and the big bang theory, etc, inspired it cuz I realized there's logic, reason, and proof to back it up. And, to me anyway, religion just seems like the hear-say of our ancestors (in an attempt to explain the world around them) that got perpetuated until today

• Interesting. Whilst I don't embrace anything, 'Darwinism' (due to his racist connotations), I think logic and science is well appreciated in religion. It is a common misconception that people who have a faith, often reject science. When in fact it can enhance their faith, especially in the modern world.

• Personally I've noticed a lot of discrepancy between the two. That's what inspired the change

• That's understandable.