Are you scared of being romantically attached to someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I'm not afraid, I am willing, but I'm afraid that every man I meet is so scared of getting hurt that they're on the constant verge of running away.

0|1
    0|0
    • Heh how ironic, I get that with every woman I meet.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it feels good, especially if that person is romantically attach to you too. It's like drugs, but for you feelings. It itches, you want them so bad, so much, you can do anything and you would do anything for them. The only sad thing is, sometimes some people are just not good enough for others.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Well my opinion
    All my past relationships which just 2 were really long one was 7 years I was married got divorced. The other was 1 year. When I set my on a guy I commit myself to him but I don't want to be hurt like how I did in my previous relationships
    My first one he used me for money to fix papers. The second one abused me later in the relationship. I'm a very romantic girl and caring to the person I love
    I just hate being hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • No, romantic attachment itself is a wondrous thing, but I am scared of giving someone the power and capability to hurt me and being unsure if they will or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not scared of being attached, I'm scared of the hurt that can come along with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of... being a sex addict, i tend to jump from guy to guy...

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm afraid of being attached and them cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I used to be, but not anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but attachment is a normal human thing

0|0
    0|0
  • No I’m not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes yes! :(

0|0
    0|0
  • no cuz i refuse to get attached to anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I’m scared of them knowing.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'm more scared of not developing romantic attachment in a world which seems more fearful of commitment, lacking self-control and moderation, to meet higher standards, for commitments to have value.

0|0
    0|0
  • I welcome that idea because I want to be attached to someone not literally but emotionally and romantically I’ve never had a girlfriend so

0|0
    0|0
  • Im more scared of becoming dependant on their presence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because if the girl doesn't like me then it would hurt my heart a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • very

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl play games with me nowadays.