I've been dating this guy for a month and half now. Should I get him a gift for Christmas?

I don't want to come off as too clingy or in love and stuff, but I do want to show him that I appreciate him. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel the time is right and like you are both on good terms/understand how each other want to take it then do it, show him some love!

(As long as it isn't a wedding ring LOL!)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much! I was worried that giving gifts may be a turn-off. What about a handmade gift? Or a letter? Would they be too much?

• It all depends on what he is in too, honestly! By something from the heart and really think about the type of man he is... is he a foodie? A smoker? Drinker? Gamer? If he is a foodie you could seek out a cookbook from his favourite chef? A drinker might enjoy a nice bottle of his favourite poison and a box of chocolate to share with his lady, you can see where I am going with this. :)

Just keep it small and try not to go overboard, just enough to show you think about him. :)

Also, isn't it a little late to be doing Christmas shopping with it only being 4 days until Christmas day? :P

• Haha I know! That's why I am just going to make him a handmade little jar and write him a letter.. I was worried if it's too much therefore I posted this question. Thanks so much for the wonderful suggestions!!!

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Don't regret giving gifts or receiving they are just memories. But yeah no girly things to boys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just give him a box of chocolates. Play it safe lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl that shows appreciation ๐Ÿ˜

2|0
    0|0
    • Haha Thanks! Would handmade gifts/letters be too much for someone you've just dated for a month and half?

• Show All
    • Thank you so much!! I feel more assured now

• Youโ€™re welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Buy something easy just to appreciate him

1|0
    0|0
  • Too early

0|0
    0|0
    • If you do, make him something, rather than spend money. Like baking, or whatever

What Girls Said 1

• Give him a small gift, who would say no to gifts?

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes