Is it bad to tell your bf/gf, “if you cheat, I will leave?”?

Some people say it’s bad to mention that, others say it’s good. I don’t know, i think it’s best to tell people your boundaries and limits. I haven’t said this to a boyfriend though

416

Most Helpful Guy

• I say it without saying it. I refer to former relationship where someone cheated on me and I left immediately. My ex was drunk and made out with a guy on the dance floor. Heard from my friends before she even got home.. All her shit was sitting in the front lawn when she got home.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No you let them know where you stand though I don’t warn them I just dump her if she gonna cheat no second thoughts.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE