Do guys like thick girls?

I’ve always been on the thicker side but I don’t really see a lot of guys liking bigger girls... is there a reason why is it just personal preference? Would you date a bigger girl?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't speak for other men. but from a scientific perspective if your talking in particularly about your breast or hips being bigger than the typical girls. then I would see you as less attractive, because it could indicate you have more estrogen in your body. And this could made you more susceptible to getting pregnant.

(also as a normal guy the hard truth is always being worried that some women who are simply to big to wash every part of their body, witch I don't need to stress is incredibly gross)