Do guys like thick girls?

I’ve always been on the thicker side but I don’t really see a lot of guys liking bigger girls... is there a reason why is it just personal preference? Would you date a bigger girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't speak for other men. but from a scientific perspective if your talking in particularly about your breast or hips being bigger than the typical girls. then I would see you as less attractive, because it could indicate you have more estrogen in your body. And this could made you more susceptible to getting pregnant.

(also as a normal guy the hard truth is always being worried that some women who are simply to big to wash every part of their body, witch I don't need to stress is incredibly gross)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Thick or fat? There's definitely guys out there that will go for it and I would date thick but not if you are more round than tall and only if I thought you had the eventual goal of maintaining or getting to a healthy status, even if you can't do it having the ambition to improve yourself is a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dated a thick girl and I absolutely loved her. Society just makes it look like being thicker is bad but it absolutely isn't. Girl who are thick can be very sexy and beautiful. I'm sure you are but guys just aren't smart enough to notice it. Hope you find someone who does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't want it because I'm not really a big guy. More like the physique of "Little Finger" in Game of Thrones series. I want to be bigger than the girl because I want to feel like I can defend her and protect her and be manly. Although there's nothing wrong with dating bigger girls, its a matter of preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, it depends on the girl. I dont really like those, and sorry if i offend anyone, "Attention Addicts". As in, they do almost anything to get attention from others. I mainly want a girl who is nice and doesn't judge others on first sight

0|0
    0|0
  • if a man can handle it he would prefer it, If he Can't he would just walk away. from my side i don't care about it i would Go For it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I married a skinny girl because her package of morals, spending/saving habits, work history and lifestyle were too much to pass up. But, I prefer bigger women. Love me some curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's curvy like an hour glass, oh yeah. Better have them a little bit "thick" with a bubble butt than a skinny skinny girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like girls with thicc hearts... not thicc booties

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure... add a image to explain what you actually mean

0|0
    0|0
  • That's upsetting, but curves are the best thing in this world!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love thick girls. More of a human to hold on to. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • a skinny and average girl can be okay for me.
    but fat or big isn't for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don;t

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick =/= fat.

0|0
    0|0