Do guys always need to make the first move?

So i can go well with girls and sometimes i do get a bit of feelings for her, but im too shy to ask her out. Im average looking and was wondering if the girls here expect the guys to make the first move

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Some women like being pursued, others like doing the pursuing. Usually if a woman knows what she wants and she's interested she will probably drop hints and flirt as a way of inviting you to make the "first move." That's how I do it, and then I can sort of gauge whether a guy is interested or not by his responsiveness to my flirting. As to whether I expect the guy to make the first move, no, but I do expect some effort.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Most guys don't mind if the girl makes the first move. I don't mind as long as it's not too aggressive.