I met a Girl online (Gamer). Need a good Game we both can enjoy and getting us better to know eachother?

She was busy a lot (work) but next week she has a lot of time. From our chats I really like her and we both like games. We played some fast games like overwatch and league of legends. Now that she has more time I wanna look for a storydriven game. Maybe a mmo what we can play together and maybe build up some nice memories. What nice memories do you have about your first game with somebody you learned to love over time?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• minecraft... build things together 😂 personally cod or mwf and mostly everything else is distracting 😂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• COOPs are one of the best ways to interact because you have to do plans together to win levels or what not. Here are some that I know. Terraria, golf with friends, warframe, left for dead1/2, Borderlands, arma 3, gta, dying light, the division and one of the best Portal 2.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE