I met a Girl online (Gamer). Need a good Game we both can enjoy and getting us better to know eachother?

She was busy a lot (work) but next week she has a lot of time. From our chats I really like her and we both like games. We played some fast games like overwatch and league of legends. Now that she has more time I wanna look for a storydriven game. Maybe a mmo what we can play together and maybe build up some nice memories. What nice memories do you have about your first game with somebody you learned to love over time?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• minecraft... build things together 😂 personally cod or mwf and mostly everything else is distracting 😂

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• COOPs are one of the best ways to interact because you have to do plans together to win levels or what not. Here are some that I know. Terraria, golf with friends, warframe, left for dead1/2, Borderlands, arma 3, gta, dying light, the division and one of the best Portal 2.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• i like how people are suggesting skyrim when it's not multiplayer. I'd suggest a game like 7 days to die. It's "similarish" to minecraft in how you can literally build and destroy literally everything but it's a zombie survival game through and through. You can play on a server just for the two of you to work together and make hilarious zombie memories.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you just have sex with her character is that's the case

Brah lol
    I guess skyrim? Lol will keep you love birds in the virtual world for as long as you like

0|1
    0|1
  • Try Art of Conquest... It's a cool game and socially inclined too

0|0
    0|0
  • ROBLOX

0|0
    0|0
  • Skyrim

0|0
    0|0
  • What's an mmo?