Are girl gamers really so special?

I would say i am one myself, amd i was just wondering why a girl that plays videogames is such a huge thing. Why is it so appealing to guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean I don't consider them to be that special, but certainly if you go by the cliche reactions, whether they are the "Go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich" or the "I'll do anything you say, just give me some attention please!" people do find gamer girls quite special.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not really
    I'm just a normal little hamster girl with a PS4. Not that special really

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Yes girl gamers are my type coz im a gamer myself. If i ever get a girl and she is gamer too. I would love to enjoy gaming with her. Its so hard to find girls that dont judge you and even play games with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we see them as possible friends that we can play hours having endless fun, something in common we both enjoy. And games are fun, so why not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its Rare to Find Girl Gamers and Car Girl's thus they are Unique and Just a Blessing only few Man get. Can say A God Gift

0|0
    0|0
  • Its just a thing of shared interests. It would be the same if i met a girl into camping and i was too. Its just attractive girls that play video games are few and are sought after.

0|0
    0|0
  • The short answer: a lot of guys play video games, and a lot of guys like to date girls that like the same things they like.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a mostly male field so there is what's called the "Girl inflation" where a 5/10 is increased to a 7/10 when she plays video games in the eyes of most men.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a good thing. Most girls are mad when guys are playing Video games. Like you are sitting the whole time and play why don't you give me more attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's a mostly male field so it's kinda special to find one also it's always a positive when someone also enjoys one of your hobbies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not that special
    Its only special to gamer bros because the community is filled with dudes

Obviously lol

1|0
    0|0
  • They don’t, they’re amazed when a girl they find attractive plays vidya games.

A lot of girls who do play games wouldn’t get the same attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very... their rare... and is a sign that you will have a great life in the future (not really... but yeah)

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s cool because they like them and plus I’m 16 and love video games I like gamer girls because they share a common interest

0|0
    0|0
  • They are when most male gamers are so very thirsty. Like, now for instance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz most girls are into make up and shopping stuff rather than gaming which guys like so yeah it is kinda rare and mostly desirable 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys are heavily into video games. Since it SEEMS that most girls aren't, it's exciting to find a girl who shares that particular interest

0|0
    0|0
  • Frankly, that's not an average girls domain. So when someone online notices that a girl is among them, chances are you're gonna be special

0|0
    0|0
  • ̘̌҉א˨ʥ No idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gamer girls are the greatest thing ever!

0|0
    0|0
  • HALLELUJAH!

I'D MARRY YOU RIGHT NOW!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not special

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes