Do men or women move on quicker after breakup?

Reason i ask is my ex just messaged me to say so.. in a rather long paragraph which included i miss you everyday (kinda weird to say right?) etc i feel a mix of emotions but the overall strongest is relief. Which is kind of a strange emotion to feel right? Lol

Since our breakup I've slept with a few girls and I'm content with not being in a relationship for a while.

On the otherside i doubt she's slept with anyone other than this guy but is now ready to engage in another relationship.

So do men or women in general move on quicker?
  • Men
  • Women
  • I like cats
    Vote C

137

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the girl. I've always been the one to do the breaking up. I don't hesitate cause once you've messed up and I want you gone, there's absolutely no looking back. Maybe it sounds harsh, but when i get rid of someone who bugs me its like a relief that they're finally gone. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป

• That relief was what i felt this morning. For months she's been messaging me every 7-10 days with some "i miss you" sending memory pictures etc so its a relief i "hopefully" won't be having strings pulled anymore

• Women just don't fall in love. They are very cold and are not hard wired to love men.

• @handsomeguy500 if you had wrote that on your own reply I'd of marked it best reply. Defiantly true.