Why everyone thinks you must be push over and very weak if you're nice?

Iam a nice person i respect others boundaries and treat most people I don't know inclusing girls with respect and never cross any lines.
But i can be extremely aggressive if provoked, no one can manipulate me or make me do things, and regarding girls if they evwn think about taking advantage of me or hurting me i will drop them so fast they won't have time to think what just happened.

I noticed on this site if a guy says he is a nice person he is often considered a push over, doormat, weak, worships women and kisses their asses... where do u get all that from? How the word nice males people assume so many things so fast.

02