What do you do with your lips when you kiss?

I'm not good at kissing

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You open your mouth as wide as possible and suck the air out the dudes lungs

2|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Focus on the feeling of your lips against his, use your mouth sensually. It's not just kissing, it's basically making love with your mouth.

Your tongue isn't there to sword fight his, your tongue is there to taste him and feel the sensations of his lips and tongue.

If you understand that, then kissing is easy. There's no set way to do it. You just follow the mood.

But in general, start light like a feather. Don't over do the tongue, and enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• There are a different types of kissing in the most common one you open and closes your mouth the same amount of the other person... But being completely sincere here try to not think too much when you kiss or it will be completely robotic like... Try to feel the moment and let yourself do what you want... If you're kissing a person that you're comfortable with... Talk to him/her and be clear that you're learning

1|0
    0|0
  • go to youtube and search how to kiss,

u will literally find videos with far better details

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Place them on the guy's lips and enjoy the feeling.

If I was really into the guy, i relaxed and opened them some so we can get some tongue action !!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes