Have you ever lost yourself in a person?

if so what made you lose yourself in them

1013

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, for sure. I actually have a few times. Just when talking to certain individuals I get lost in their voice, the story they're talking about, the mannerisms they display as the speak, their eyes, how they move or brush their hair. For those few seconds I sort feel like I fall in love with them, but not necessarily in a romantic way, but in a "this person is amazing," way, because I just have the crazy realization that this person in front of me is real and beautiful and amazing, and they chose me to spend time with? Crazy. I don't think that's incredibly typical, but its what I've experienced at least

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I've lost myself in a person I didn't know where he ended and I begin and same for him and it was how he treated me he was kind he was gentle he was generous he was compromising we talked about anything and everything and talk about nothing he was funny he was charismatic he was sweet he's a really good guy and then things changed and I found myself without him

he changed for the worse and I had to remind who I was before him - rebuild me again.