Have you ever lost yourself in a person?

if so what made you lose yourself in them

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, for sure. I actually have a few times. Just when talking to certain individuals I get lost in their voice, the story they're talking about, the mannerisms they display as the speak, their eyes, how they move or brush their hair. For those few seconds I sort feel like I fall in love with them, but not necessarily in a romantic way, but in a "this person is amazing," way, because I just have the crazy realization that this person in front of me is real and beautiful and amazing, and they chose me to spend time with? Crazy. I don't think that's incredibly typical, but its what I've experienced at least

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I've lost myself in a person I didn't know where he ended and I begin and same for him and it was how he treated me he was kind he was gentle he was generous he was compromising we talked about anything and everything and talk about nothing he was funny he was charismatic he was sweet he's a really good guy and then things changed and I found myself without him

he changed for the worse and I had to remind who I was before him - rebuild me again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• yup... it happens for only two reasons... firstly other person's happiness become more important than your self (Love)... secondly fear of losing that person

1|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes, those curious eyes, I got lost in them and she was the easiest person to talk to. Felt like I was in a movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes realy. I met her in a room full of other people. And she was the only one who got my attention.
    She was like an angel.
    I would be in love with her every time I see her

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely!

She's literally captured my mind for freakin' four years!

If I were to compare water and her for survival, I'll fuckin' choose HER!
    I just can't imagine life without her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Was going to but now I think its better to hold the horses.

0|0
    0|0
    • Its because the world only needs sugarcoated bittergourds and no one understands a kind hearted person. So, I prefer to keep myself to myself and not let anyone get into my mind.

• Her hair and face, and it was in a school band thing and she sat across from me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i love her and lost in her for almost seven years never saw any other girl i place of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, never really interested ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya, the pussy was deep

0|0
    0|0
  • huh what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I jave

0|0
    0|0
  • yes! omg. we were getting carried away doing some freaky butt stuff and she has a big but and I, uh, well, you know, I had trouble finding my way out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It happened twice, but i wouldn't let it happen again, as if all goes wrong it is heartbreaking.

0|0
    0|0
    • same & true.

• Show All
    • yep it happened to me last year and it was the hardest period of my life that i can remember of, but tbh i didn't regret it, i thought at least it would make me wiser, but then here i am now, doing the same mistake ( but its not that bad this time and im handling it like a boss lol) also srry for wall.

• @ohayoo Yes, one thing you can say is its a good way to learn to never do it again :)
      We learn from our mistakes, well most of us do anyway.

• Yes. I tend to give to much of myself therefore I neglect my own needs. I've had to pull back and take care of myself. And so far he's been understanding of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's something I haven't done for 7 years and I'm grateful. It's very scary to live for that person only.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!
    I'm not too sure what made me lose myself in them but I placed a lot of my personal value on them.
    For instance if I didn't receive validation from them I would assume it was an flaw in myself and see myself as a lower value. Or for instance this one time someone I really liked was a basket-ball fan so I got into basket-ball.
    I'm not too sure why I did that but being on your own and truthfully loving yourself and placing yourself with high value is what has helped me overcome losing myself in someone else. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • the fear of losing that person
    I haven't recovered from him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love. I was so in love that I lost myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • i guess my obssesive nature

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i was just dumb and obsessed with him because he was the only guy at that time who told me i was beautiful i ended up failing classes because i had such a crush on him it was all for nothing though because i never had any value to him :( and he just made me feel so worthless and insecure

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes