Is there anything wrong with wanting to date a rich guy?

I think it’s no different than a guy wanting to date a hot girl.

Does having a preference for financially strong men make you a bad-quality person?

020

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally feel that if you date someone for your money (or for looks or for rather materialistic reasons), then you are with them for the wrong reason. If they happen to be very wealthy, then they happen to be wealthy. But that being THE reason or even the main reason is the wrong reason. That's the implication you're showing me here. Remember, just because a person is rich, doesn't mean they always manage money well. Take a look at Trump, He bankrupted 5 or 6 times. Some people are unable to recover.

• Trump may have been bankrupt many times, but he’s back in the game and he still can afford to fly in private jets and have the best of everything he wants.