A girl whom I really like is visiting town asked me to grab coffee... I then invited her for dinner instead and she said yes... what should I expect?

okay so basically there is this girl who I really like, but rarely talked/hang out last year because she was in a relationship. She since moved out/broke up with her boyfriend and we recently started talking again, complaining to each other about being single, and told me how i kind and lovely i was, how I made her smile etc. she then said she would be back visiting soon and wanted us to grab coffee... I accepted and then asked her out for dinner instead and she said that it would be really lovely...

Is there any chances that it could be a date? I know there's no real chance for a relationship as she is visiting but she is definitely showing interest , which could mean she would be up for a hook up? What do you guys think?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Be your charming self and just have fun with your friend. By extending the coffee to dinner, you offered her more time for emotional support which is awesome. Don't *expect* anything, but be ready. You'll know if she wants something after dessert or not. If she wants to get physical, do you want that? Be ready and be safe. If she doesn't then you probably still have a good basis for rekindling your friendship and maybe steering it to one that's more romantic.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Expect her actions to contradict what she says. Expect her not to make much sense, to eventually blow hot and cold, and expect her to have several guys on the go. Do not expect her to be innocent. Expect nothing and you won't be disappointed.

If you care too much about the outcome, walk on eggshells during conversation, are afraid you might offend her with an opinion, or are too nice, you won't see her again... until she needs a shoulder to complain on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE