A girl whom I really like is visiting town asked me to grab coffee... I then invited her for dinner instead and she said yes... what should I expect?

Anonymous
okay so basically there is this girl who I really like, but rarely talked/hang out last year because she was in a relationship. She since moved out/broke up with her boyfriend and we recently started talking again, complaining to each other about being single, and told me how i kind and lovely i was, how I made her smile etc. she then said she would be back visiting soon and wanted us to grab coffee... I accepted and then asked her out for dinner instead and she said that it would be really lovely...

Is there any chances that it could be a date? I know there's no real chance for a relationship as she is visiting but she is definitely showing interest , which could mean she would be up for a hook up? What do you guys think?

1
3