What should I do?

I've been messaging a man on a dating website for over a month everyday, we send messages more than twice a day to each other. Our messages are always at least five lines each time, it became obvious to me that he was persuing me. A couple days ago he even wrote on his profile that he had found someone (me!) and wasn't interested in being contacted by others, after which I wrote something similar on my profile too. He works every day except Sunday and over the past few days it he hasn't been asking me questions, rather he answers my questions e. g. about his life and then states he has to go off to work and have a nice day.
I know he must have a lot of work to do, and we have never met, he intends to travel over when he gets his passport.
Should I not reply to his last message (which has no question for me to answer)?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• if You won't reply and ignore him it would be the start of ending up so do reply and maybe he might have some sort of Stress cause of which he wouldn't be talking with you as he used too

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I say start a new topic! Also how old is he?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE