How many times have you been rejected when asking someone out?

Have you given up?
Because I've given up...

I've lost count on how many girls I've asked out, because I've always been rejected by them for whatever reason, mainly cause of my looks...

So is there something wrong with me/ or am I ugly/ or am I just not good enough?
  • Never been rejected.
  • A few times.
  • Some times.
    Vote C
  • A lot.
    Vote D
  • Always rejected/ or I've given up asking the opposite sex out because of constant rejection...
    Vote E

1816

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never really asked someone out. I mean someone else may have told them i liked them and then they rejected me but that was just once. Other than that, im usually told “my parents dont allow me to date outside my race” before i even say i like them

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been rejected every single time that finally I decided I would never ask out another girl in America or in the entire West. So I basically dropped out as a potential match for any American girl or any girl from a Western nation. I know for a fact I should be very desirable as a match. Anyway, I'm not interested in pursuing a girl if she isn't a virgin and wouldn't ever want a relationship with one. Eventually I will become another person who rose from Zero to crypto-made millionaire and cash out my millions and then be able to find and marry my own metaphorical princess that possesses purity, virginity, and beauty from a place like Russia or Belarus and marry her close to her 16th Birthday since most of the fairy tales like Sleeping Beauty involve the 16th Birthday. There's nothing wrong with me, there are serious things wrong with modern society that effect me and many guys so we can't get a good virgin girlfriend, date, and then marry. I don't need any of the bullshit "you'll find someone" or "there's someone out there for you" or "keep trying in America." No, I'm done, dropped out of the West entirely. I have zero desire left in me to waste my time and effort on mind games just to get a girl to say yes to a date and then potentially begin a relationship that will bring me no happiness and no fulfillment because she's not a virgin so I can't actually love her and in the end it would have been more of a waste than wasting time getting rejected. I'm just totally done with ever attempting to date in America or anywhere the West.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE