How many times have you been rejected when asking someone out?

Have you given up?
Because I've given up...

I've lost count on how many girls I've asked out, because I've always been rejected by them for whatever reason, mainly cause of my looks...

So is there something wrong with me/ or am I ugly/ or am I just not good enough?
  • Never been rejected.
    Vote A
  • A few times.
    Vote B
  • Some times.
    Vote C
  • A lot.
    Vote D
  • Always rejected/ or I've given up asking the opposite sex out because of constant rejection...
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never really asked someone out. I mean someone else may have told them i liked them and then they rejected me but that was just once. Other than that, im usually told “my parents dont allow me to date outside my race” before i even say i like them

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been rejected every single time that finally I decided I would never ask out another girl in America or in the entire West. So I basically dropped out as a potential match for any American girl or any girl from a Western nation. I know for a fact I should be very desirable as a match. Anyway, I'm not interested in pursuing a girl if she isn't a virgin and wouldn't ever want a relationship with one. Eventually I will become another person who rose from Zero to crypto-made millionaire and cash out my millions and then be able to find and marry my own metaphorical princess that possesses purity, virginity, and beauty from a place like Russia or Belarus and marry her close to her 16th Birthday since most of the fairy tales like Sleeping Beauty involve the 16th Birthday. There's nothing wrong with me, there are serious things wrong with modern society that effect me and many guys so we can't get a good virgin girlfriend, date, and then marry. I don't need any of the bullshit "you'll find someone" or "there's someone out there for you" or "keep trying in America." No, I'm done, dropped out of the West entirely. I have zero desire left in me to waste my time and effort on mind games just to get a girl to say yes to a date and then potentially begin a relationship that will bring me no happiness and no fulfillment because she's not a virgin so I can't actually love her and in the end it would have been more of a waste than wasting time getting rejected. I'm just totally done with ever attempting to date in America or anywhere the West.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I've been rejected every time I've asked someone out. However, that hasn't happened very much.

0|1
    0|1
    • You must be lesbian because I can't see a guy not giving you at least one date if you asked.

• Show All
    • @Charleslvajr Thanks for invalidating my feelings of rejection.

• It wasn't meant that way. It's unfortunate you took that way. Simple solidarity.

• Once, didn't care.

0|0
    0|1
  • Never been
    Not too surprising i rarely ask
    I grow in a house that you learn to never bother, never force someone to do something
    And asking someone out may result in them feeling they have to say yes that will make me feel horrible if it happens

When i did ask was guys or girl that seem they wanted to ask and did not get it, so far i think i got it right

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only asked 1 guy out... and i ended up in the friendzone

0|0
    0|1
    • I've lost count on how many girls I asked out.
      I've never even been friend-zoned, girls just constantly reject me.

• Well your 5 years older, im only a freshie, im sure there will be more in the future

• Wow... I'm real sorry to hear that :') :c

• Does it count if I don't ask them out because I find out they are not single? Happened to me a few times.. Meet a guy whose not bad looking and doesn't act like a dick.. Get a mini crush.. Find out he's not single.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never been rejected mainly because I make sure someone’s into me before I approach them

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been rejected because im kinda old school so i dont ask guys out. tgats why and the isnothing wrong with you. maybe you should try a girl u wouldn't generally go for u might be surprised

0|0
    0|0
    • I've gone for all types of girls regardless of looks and skin colour etc, I'm into personality more to be honest.

But they reject me, and most girls said all white guys have small dicks...

I'm already insecure about it cause I'm a virgin, and being a virgin at my age is seen as a bad thing for a guy, and girls laugh that I'm still a virgin...

Girls constantly reject me and judge me negativily and think I'm a fuck boy...

• They dont deserve you the is always something with girls or guys. I dont really know what to say

• Bull shit I've read a lot of the comments and im from the U. K. the reason you are constantly rejected is your appalling attitude and judgements on people you don't even know

0|0
    0|0
    • And I can say the same about girls.
      They judge me negativily like the rest of the guys who are fuck boys thinking I only want sex, or there's something wrong with how/ the way I look.

I'm a virgin, and then they laugh at me, and make stero-typical judgements on white guys saying our dicks are small, does that make sense? Was I supposed to of lost my virginity already, and does my skin colour mean my dick is small, or is that their brains which is small?

• Show All
    • I don't feel inadequate.

But girls are judge-mental on looks as to what a guy is like personally, and they only care about looks and nothing else.

• Not true and certainly not true for 90% of U. K. women

• Never. I don't ask guys out, I wait for them to ask. The ones Ives asked liked me back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I never asked anyone out so there wasn’t really a chance for me to be rejected. I have rejected people myself though..

0|0
    0|0
    • Why did you reject them?
      Not intrested or wasn't your type?

• Well both. Didn’t want a relationship and I didn’t like the type of person they were. Some of them I knew were just gonna use me

• I've never asked someone out but I rejected some guys who ask me out

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't get rejected but I didn't get accepted either

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey Shane. It's totally not because of your look. Okay maybe half of it is. But hey, trust me. One day, when you find the right girl who's ready to accept you on who you are, both bad or good.. It will be totally worth it. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never been rejected because I’m admittedly extremely shy when it comes to asking a guy out

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been rejected

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never asked someone out but i have been rejected a lot anyways does that make any sense? lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I'd be more worried about this if you hadn't gotten rejection because you're too scared to ask. Meeting someone is often random luck.

Where are you meeting these women? That's an important detail. Are you talking to women you have a realistic shot with? And so on...

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 2 for 2 in rejections man, but it doesn't really affect me or how i see women. Maybe their not attracted to me like that, or maybe they just want to be my friend. Either way I'm fine, and I don't mind platonic relationships. Good thing I'm Bi tho, so i don't have to put all my eggs in one basket lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i don't ask girls out anymore. there's not point in it. most girls don't even have the manners to reject a guy like a normal human being... they're all mean and pissed, not acknowledging that what he just did, takes big balls...

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't be rejected if you never asked someone out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'll end up asking myself out and taking myself on dates, LOL!

2|1
    0|0
  • A few times. Finally got the courage to do it and rejected. That's why I stopped doing it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been rejected so many times that I should have been immune to being affected by it but still am

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been rejected (so far I haven't bothered asking anyone) although I have rejected.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said "Gave up doing it" buuut... To be honest it's a complete clusterfuck.

I don't date, I preffer bonding by hanging out. (Dating is stupid, unless you know what you like)

I have never really asked someone out. I mean, yes. I have, but more often than not I have confessed my feelings and that's where the record scratched.

Aaaand it actually happened to me a few times to be asked out and to reject, but not because I was picky or a hipocrite, I LITERALLY couldn't believe it happened. Seriously, I just thought it's a joke or it's gonna end up in disaster. Or that that girl is suuuuper lonely. (Which I am too, so being lonely with somene else wouldn't do any good

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ask wemon out :( to scared of rejection in the first place lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ever tried tinder? Had at least one date with every match.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are people on dating apps actually looking for a relationship? Or is it hook ups?

I don't do hook ups, I'm still a virgin, I want a relationship, not a slut whos only on it for dick (or just sex).

• Show All
    • Where are you from?

• The UK, girls here are into hook ups more than a relationship, about 90% or more are just looking for sex rather than a relationship, the rest of the girls that aren't looking for sex and want a relationship are non-existent.

• never been rejected thats what made me so arrogant

0|0
    0|0
  • never have been

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • F) I've never asked someone out because I'm too shy and afraid of rejection :(

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes