What do you like in a guy?

so girls what is ut that makes a quote on quote likable guy. it just. I've spent the last five years failing to get any of my crushes interested in me and i want that to change.(self pity and crying when nobody can see you are starting to get boring ). Now, the problem is i dont knkw what im doing wrong. most huys i know have no problem patting a girl their friends with on the shoukder or just putting their arms around a female classmates shoulders to comfort them. now i can't do these sort of things because i just get super embarrased by evn just grazing them by accident in a hallway. so girls what do yku think? is it this "giving them enough physhical space to fit a submarine in" the problem or is it something else
by the way i lied about my age im 17 so maybe that will help you answer me on how you likes guys to act

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The problem is that you're so scared of girls! Realise that half of them are just as scared and all of them are only human just like you but with a Vag instead of a willy and they have boobs. They're still just people.
    Even if you got your crushes interest, what would you do? You'd be too scared to do anything, probably sit there in awkward silence on the first few dates, scared to make moves etc. So first you need to get rid of that, then it'll be easier.
    The way you write on here, I think in real life you may be funny, and once you're less awkward can be charismatic, so you just need to get rid of that self doubt and get out there. Easier said than done, I know, but it's the only way. If you can't interact with girls, how can you have a girl? It's not going to happen, so you just need to do it, it's hard, but force yourself to get in with more girls. Even just ugly girls at first so you can realise girls are just people, then when you're more comfortable around girls as friends you can find a girlfriend.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I like guys that are funny smart respectful and like the things i like (personality) and for physical i like men with long shoulders kinda hairy tall blue eyes can be a bit chubby or kinda built

0|1
    0|0
    • hmmm. and what about dating supposing you both liked each other who would you rather be the one to take the first step (confess)

ps. thanks for the answer

• most likely me

• I think what I believe to be as a potential man is someone who has their own life. A guy that has nothing to do but go to work/school and come home and do nothing is such a bore. Have hobbies on the side and do things you enjoy. If you're also needy and clingy that is a big turn off for me and I'm sure is with most women. Everyone gravitates towards the happy and confident, so if you can be everything I've just described you'll find someone in no time. You're also young so some people your age have to get good at dating before they know what they're doing right so don't be too hard on yourself. It all comes down to trial and error. Hope this helps you

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah im not to worried about being bad a dating but still most guys my age where i live (spain) have already kissed made out or had sex with a girl. though id be happy enough with a hug

What Guys Said 2

• don't worry, your not alone :) I've felt the exact same way. like i was not good enough and out of everyone's league, but I'm pretty sure there are girls out there that will accept us like this and all other guys like us lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you should hit the gym man. You won't believe how much confidence you build by working out. You'll start to see your muscles develop and your confidence shoots up sky high, and plus , girls love men with wide broad shoulders and nice arms. The gym will help you a ton, I know it helped me a lot.

0|0
    0|0
    • dude im not trying to brag but im top in P. E class so i dont think thats it

• Do you feel confident and happy with your physical build? Because first thing women see is your face and body, first impressions are everything? And then it's the confidence that they love. Third of is not be boring, they like excitement in their relationships.

Recommended myTakes