What do you like in a guy?

so girls what is ut that makes a quote on quote likable guy. it just. I've spent the last five years failing to get any of my crushes interested in me and i want that to change.(self pity and crying when nobody can see you are starting to get boring ). Now, the problem is i dont knkw what im doing wrong. most huys i know have no problem patting a girl their friends with on the shoukder or just putting their arms around a female classmates shoulders to comfort them. now i can't do these sort of things because i just get super embarrased by evn just grazing them by accident in a hallway. so girls what do yku think? is it this "giving them enough physhical space to fit a submarine in" the problem or is it something else
by the way i lied about my age im 17 so maybe that will help you answer me on how you likes guys to act

32

Most Helpful Girl

• The problem is that you're so scared of girls! Realise that half of them are just as scared and all of them are only human just like you but with a Vag instead of a willy and they have boobs. They're still just people.
    Even if you got your crushes interest, what would you do? You'd be too scared to do anything, probably sit there in awkward silence on the first few dates, scared to make moves etc. So first you need to get rid of that, then it'll be easier.
    The way you write on here, I think in real life you may be funny, and once you're less awkward can be charismatic, so you just need to get rid of that self doubt and get out there. Easier said than done, I know, but it's the only way. If you can't interact with girls, how can you have a girl? It's not going to happen, so you just need to do it, it's hard, but force yourself to get in with more girls. Even just ugly girls at first so you can realise girls are just people, then when you're more comfortable around girls as friends you can find a girlfriend.