I made my boyfriend chose his career over me?

He was just interested in loving me but I wanted him to be as successful as he has ever been.. I nudged him to be his best self now he has no time for me his love is still there but I don't know how long it will stay cz we r in long distance... i love him and it hurts but I don't want him to ruin his career growth cz f me

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep on supporting... it will all probably go well, after all what you did was good and noble... May you and your boyfriend have a wonderful life and your relationship go well

Most Helpful Girl

• Gosh, I can't think of anything to say, other than I feel for you. You did the right thing, and he's so lucky to have such great woman. I hope it works out for you! I can tell this much: lots of other great men will want you after reading this.