Double standards?

Why is there always a double standard? Older guy dates a much younger girl he's chastised. But a woman date a much younger man its ok. Why is that?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Men commit the majority of sexually predatorial crimes, hence when you hear of an older man chasing a much younger girl you can't help but be concerned about the motives and you are much more inclined to think it a bit creepy. Female sexual predators do of course exist but in much smaller numbers. If an older female is targeting an underage male then only idiots would find that appropriate. If the male is of age and the woman is much older they would more naturally consider her to be a bit desperate rather than necessarily being creepy or having warped intentions.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Older men are associated with money and preying on young girls because they are less exp and "easier." Naive is a better term I guess.

Older women to younger men is like a transparent mom to son relationship in a strange way. The older woman, young men couples I know, the men are very teenager like, and their wives are super motherly. Like SUPER motherly.

I think they are both cute relationships honestly if its actually mutual love and not cougars and sugar daddies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is ok for an older man to date a younger woman

1|1
    0|0
  • To be honest... I think it is much better for the guy to be older than the girl, not the other way around

0|0
    0|0
  • If the older man is not older than 60, everything will be ok, I think. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people find it more unusual when older woman dates younger guy tnah the other way around.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know what the big deal is but I might be bias since I’ve always liked older men

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Over the hill women hate hate HATE competing with their betters (read: younger women) but an old cunt who can score a younger guy (read: beta cuck bitch boy who has no better [read:younger] options) is a hero to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to past "evidence" girls have tended to marry older men so they Don't have to work, it's been like that for hundreds of years and I guess people see it as a bad thing today that needs to be extinguished

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes