Double standards?

Why is there always a double standard? Older guy dates a much younger girl he's chastised. But a woman date a much younger man its ok. Why is that?

73

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Men commit the majority of sexually predatorial crimes, hence when you hear of an older man chasing a much younger girl you can't help but be concerned about the motives and you are much more inclined to think it a bit creepy. Female sexual predators do of course exist but in much smaller numbers. If an older female is targeting an underage male then only idiots would find that appropriate. If the male is of age and the woman is much older they would more naturally consider her to be a bit desperate rather than necessarily being creepy or having warped intentions.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE