Vertically challenged girls, no go or do you like them?

Updates:
Vertically challenged- Short women

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it all depends on the girl overall and not just on an aspect like height. for example there is this girl that has a rather slow brain (not judging, but it is bothering to be around her at times) and she has a bangable body. But I don't care, my brain simply cannot imagine having to cope with her talking. I wouldn't trade me having to put up with her presence in exchange for sex. Plus I do tend to believe intelligent people are more capable of having greater sex, since imagination plays an important role along with being capable to read signs, to tell what the other likes or dislikes, to tell what you might try out and how. That's what I noticed so far. Of course up to a point.

There's this really tall girl that came into the picture at work. Fucking gorgeous. Athletic body, great smile and character, contagious laugh. Not the lanky kind of tall, but all the right proportions. Legs to die for. Nice bum. I tend to believe she's done some sport or something. All the tall girls I've met seemed to not feel comfortable in their bodies. Not at all. But this girl is simply stunning.

Then there's several girls that were barely around 1.6 meters that I've met in my life. Some are still in my life. Some I slept with, some I noticed were into me more than just sex, so I slapped my dick and told him to sit. But again. It wasn't just their height, but their overall attractiveness, character, personality and how they treated others. Even if I only want to have sex, I want to have it with someone that challenges me sexually and not only.
    So height is not such a big deal on it's own.

How tall are you though?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Personally I prefer smaller girls for two reasons:
    1. Being smaller activates my protective instincts more
    2. Being smaller accentuates a girls natural curves.

Additionally in german we have a (fairly rude) term for small girls called "Standgebläse": It essentially consists of the words Stand=standing and Gebläse=blowing. Aka a girl who can blow while standing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do but it's weird I'm average height (5'10) but short girls don't seem to like me but average height girls do like wtf?

0|0
    0|0
  • My second girlfriend was so small i could hold her up in the air with my arms and bounce her up and down on my cock. Lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short girls. I'm 6'4. I prefer a woman 5'4 or shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean height doesn’t matter to me look at me I’m 5’2 it sucks but I learned to get over it

0|0
    0|0
  • My first girlfriend was really fucking short. It never bothered me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really a big fan

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter at all how short do you mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them

0|0
    0|0
  • Prefer them

0|0
    0|0
  • They're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girls face , personality and heart

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no height preference

0|0
    0|0
  • What does dat mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short woman. I don't like tall ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short women

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • This question is so over used

0|0
    0|0
  • not bad really

0|0
    0|0
  • Just love them

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how short

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by "vertically challenged"?

0|0
    0|0
  • Like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we like them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes