Vertically challenged girls, no go or do you like them?

Vertically challenged- Short women

025

Most Helpful Guy

• it all depends on the girl overall and not just on an aspect like height. for example there is this girl that has a rather slow brain (not judging, but it is bothering to be around her at times) and she has a bangable body. But I don't care, my brain simply cannot imagine having to cope with her talking. I wouldn't trade me having to put up with her presence in exchange for sex. Plus I do tend to believe intelligent people are more capable of having greater sex, since imagination plays an important role along with being capable to read signs, to tell what the other likes or dislikes, to tell what you might try out and how. That's what I noticed so far. Of course up to a point.

There's this really tall girl that came into the picture at work. Fucking gorgeous. Athletic body, great smile and character, contagious laugh. Not the lanky kind of tall, but all the right proportions. Legs to die for. Nice bum. I tend to believe she's done some sport or something. All the tall girls I've met seemed to not feel comfortable in their bodies. Not at all. But this girl is simply stunning.

Then there's several girls that were barely around 1.6 meters that I've met in my life. Some are still in my life. Some I slept with, some I noticed were into me more than just sex, so I slapped my dick and told him to sit. But again. It wasn't just their height, but their overall attractiveness, character, personality and how they treated others. Even if I only want to have sex, I want to have it with someone that challenges me sexually and not only.
    So height is not such a big deal on it's own.

How tall are you though?