Would you date someone who was bad in bed?

• Yes
  • No

933

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, as long as she is willing to learn and improve. It isn't about whether someone can rock your socks off right from the first encounter, it is about how much they care about rocking your socks off and their attitude and enthusiasm to learn.

To me, "bad" would be a person too stuck in their ways. "Bad" is when there is a communication break down. When you voice what you want and what you don't want, and your partner ignores you. If you don't communicate either, well guess what? You are both bad!

However, I am assuming in this case, "bad" is actually putting the blame all on your partner for not being an instantly good lover, savvy in bed like they know all the right buttons to push and the skills to take you to O-town without having to figure you out. While I agree, some people don't have much rhythm or have physical impairments that might make them "bad" (overweight, ED issues, micropenis, etc.), these things can be worked around or improved.

I think those who expect a great lover right from day one could probably learn a thing or two themselves.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck yes if he's a gr8 person. He can get better in bed but what if I never find another guy like him

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE