Would you date someone who was bad in bed?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, as long as she is willing to learn and improve. It isn't about whether someone can rock your socks off right from the first encounter, it is about how much they care about rocking your socks off and their attitude and enthusiasm to learn.

To me, "bad" would be a person too stuck in their ways. "Bad" is when there is a communication break down. When you voice what you want and what you don't want, and your partner ignores you. If you don't communicate either, well guess what? You are both bad!

However, I am assuming in this case, "bad" is actually putting the blame all on your partner for not being an instantly good lover, savvy in bed like they know all the right buttons to push and the skills to take you to O-town without having to figure you out. While I agree, some people don't have much rhythm or have physical impairments that might make them "bad" (overweight, ED issues, micropenis, etc.), these things can be worked around or improved.

I think those who expect a great lover right from day one could probably learn a thing or two themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck yes if he's a gr8 person. He can get better in bed but what if I never find another guy like him

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• You don't only have to fuck in bed. Living rooms aren't only for living in, kitchens aren't only for cooking in and the outdoors isn't only for long walks. You might find not in bed is bette, and, beds are of course for sleeping in as well. Who'd have thought it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a good date who Is bad in bed to a bad date who Is good in bed. Besides if she's bad in bed (in the sense of not knowing what she's doing) I feel obliged to help her improve. If she's bad as in naughty then happy days...

1|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean? "Hey, I think about dating you, so give me a testride, so I can decide" or how else should we know beforehand?

0|1
    0|0
    • I pictured being sat in a bar and having a mate tell me that a chick's an awful shag and then I'm all like 'sold, lay me like an unfashionable paving slab'.

• Sex becomes better once you get to know eachother ('s body) better and if it doesn't: Talk. Which you should always do, but especially when the sex isn't the best. You're never too old to learn :)

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no "bad in bed" there is only "not what you like in bed". but no i wouldn't keep dating them, unless i see chances to some day get to a point where we have what each other needs sexually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I married one. However, she has the absolutely finest vagina known to man. A nice, CLEAN, vagina. No stories about it. Been together 19 years. Just doesn't have a freak side or like to give blowjobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's due to lack of experience and they are willing to learn, then yes. If they are just going to be a lazy lover, then hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah I love when a girl is bad in bed. Bad to the bone mmmmmmm

1|1
    0|0
  • As a guy, I pretty much have no choice, as any woman worthy of being fucked (read: relevant age [read: under 22] and not fat, REALLY rare in the US) already has a highly inflated enough ego to think that all she has to do is show up, take dick and let you be responsible for everyone's pleasure.

As a man, you pretty much have to resign yourself to finding women willing to be taught and obey orders or fucking your fist. Personally, after about 15 years dating, I choose fist. No matter how hot (read: weighs what all cunts ought to weigh but very fucking few do) she is, the juice is just never worth the squeeze.

0|0
    0|0
  • well lucky for her im a trained sex coach so my future wife is set for life

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted 'yes' but thinking over i agree with the old "practice makes perfect"

0|0
    0|0
  • practice makes perfect but if they're so bad then no

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't date sea stars. If she can't be active in bed, she's not worth it

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd be happy to teach her! Practice does make perfect, after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m waiting for marriage, so I’m not sure how I would know.

0|0
    0|0
  • bad as in rubbish at sex. We all are it depends on what the couple want out of it !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that big of a deal and besides practice makes perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she can lay on her back and spread her legs, I will take it from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, you can't be good at everything but you can learn to become better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally. No.
    Sex is important to me and the intimacy in our relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, things can improve.

0|1
    0|0
  • You sound like you think a lot of people are born experienced.

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel so shallow saying this but sex is what makes me the most interested in my man... he's gotta beat it up;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately I married him. He's great in every other aspect just horrible lover

0|0
    0|0
  • Never again... Being fingered wrong is very painful

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you do it wrong

• @Mattbowles Well, they didn't start slow and tried to do it super fast right away. It was extremely painful and made me bleed a few times. I guess I probably should have told the trut`

• (My cat pressed enter on the keyboard XD) I guess I probably should have told the truth instead of pretending to enjoy it though.

• I'm probably horrible in bed and my boyfriend still kept me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm dominating him anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes