I can’t get a girlfriend but all my friends and every other guy can?

Anonymous
I don’t know what it is with me but I cannot seem to get any girl to show even the most remote interest in me it got so bad I withdrew $5000 in cash and offered some girls that I really fancied the cash in return for just hanging out with me and going for a coffee but they all declined I even went as far as to sweeten the deal by offering then half the cash up front and the other half after we had been out. All the girls declined my offer yet I found out they went to parties and the movies with other guys that I know of and all the guy did was ask I tried that without the cash incentive and was told that they’d get back to me which they never did. What do I do I offered a huge cash reward no girl was interested I ask confidently they flatly turn me down. Yet all these other guys simply do is smile and the girl goes yes I’ll go with you. I have a good job a house a good career and I’m funny so what do I have to do to get girls to give me a chance and not fob me off for the next guy in line offer them a million dollars in cash a billion? If anyone can help me out it’d be much appreciated because nothing I seem to do Work.
3
4