Is this slutty?

I am 16 years old in a LDR about to visit my boyfriend. Is it slutty to wear leggings with a long tee? I also bought an extremely tight dress but I have a coat to cover myself up a bit. Also, is it bad for him to touch/grab my butt? I'm kind of new to this and don't want to be "slutty".

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You are risking yourself by even visiting him.
    Don't do anything you are unsure about, because this doesn't smell right.
    Take care little lady

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Haha we've known each other for a long time and my mom is coming along! Thanks for your concern. :)

• Show All
    • Very true... it is extremely tight! And it does show my curves. But I also have a long ass coat that goes with the outfit. I'm just wondering if it's slutty to show curves or? There is no cleavage involved.

• But at some point you will remove the coat.
      And you wouldn't want to be judged or get unwanted attention based on assumptions about your modesty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Baby girl, everybody will call you slutty for different things. Someone called me a whore because I kissed my boyfriend in public, who is my only ever boyfriend. You're not hurting anyone else and you're not spreading disease or getting pregnant with children you can't financially support. You are absolutely fine with whatever the fuck you wanna do.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you... you are so kind. ☺️

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Totally depends why you wear it.. Not what you wear.. Thats my $0.02.

1|0
    0|0
    • Very true!! Honestly I want to wear leggings because it's really comfortable😂 and the dress is because we'll be going on a date. But that makes a lot of sense and helps me out. Thank you :)

• Not if it's ONLY for your boyfriend.. if you dress like that all the time it is kinda slutty and also if he likes don't worry about what anyone else thinks

0|0
    0|0
  • You wearing that you're advertising his ability to do far more than just touch your butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem to be too young to even be in that kind of situation lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you wear that often or just for him?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't really wear stuff like that, and he is in no way pressuring me to. I'm just trying to find a balance between sexy and I don't want to cross a line.

• Well if y'all have met before and he liked you he will always think you look sexy, but I don't think that's to slutty

• Sounds fun

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Of course it's not slutty. You should wear and let him do whatever you feel comfortable with. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You own your body.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're fine. In fact, you're almost a full-blown adult.

1|0
    0|0
  • That’s not slutty. And it’s not bad for him to touch and grab your butt, unless you don’t like it. It’s better if he keeps his hands off your butt in public, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slutty isn't a bad thing when its your boyfriend so I am going to say no

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not, its whatever you're comfortable with.

1|0
    0|0
  • no its not i do that XD

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes