Is this slutty?

I am 16 years old in a LDR about to visit my boyfriend. Is it slutty to wear leggings with a long tee? I also bought an extremely tight dress but I have a coat to cover myself up a bit. Also, is it bad for him to touch/grab my butt? I'm kind of new to this and don't want to be "slutty".

78

Most Helpful Guy

• You are risking yourself by even visiting him.
    Don't do anything you are unsure about, because this doesn't smell right.
    Take care little lady

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Haha we've known each other for a long time and my mom is coming along! Thanks for your concern. :)

• Very true... it is extremely tight! And it does show my curves. But I also have a long ass coat that goes with the outfit. I'm just wondering if it's slutty to show curves or? There is no cleavage involved.

• But at some point you will remove the coat.
      And you wouldn't want to be judged or get unwanted attention based on assumptions about your modesty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Baby girl, everybody will call you slutty for different things. Someone called me a whore because I kissed my boyfriend in public, who is my only ever boyfriend. You're not hurting anyone else and you're not spreading disease or getting pregnant with children you can't financially support. You are absolutely fine with whatever the fuck you wanna do.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you... you are so kind. ☺️