Ladies have you ever dated a guy, decided you didn't want a relationship at the time, then ended up dating them down the line?

I met a girl that i went out with a few times. She broke up with her ex of a year and a half like 2 months prior and told me that she really felt she wasn't ready for a relationship yet, but wanted to stay friends because she really liked me. I've never been in this position and had it turn into a relationship, so i wanted to see if any ladies have actually ended up with a guy after being in a situation like this.

01