Canceled date but said sorry?

I was supposed to go on a date today, but she got cold feet and said she was afraid of meeting me, I told her it was okay we could meet up next week and she thanked me but I told her we should talk about it and she said maybe later, so I said it won't matter later BC I want to try to meet now and she just ignored it, then a few hours later she thanked me again for being cool and said she was sorry again, I know I said it was cool but I'm actually pissed off, what should I do?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Let it go. She doesn’t want to meet you. If you get this angry over little things like this all the time, I can understand why.

• We set this up in advance, after she half canceled on us meeting yesterday, I planned the whole day out for us, I have every right to be mad about it

• I saw the question. Darling, there’s a lesson here. Whatever approach you’re using is inappropriate.

• They are two completely different scenarios but in both cases the chicks were aggressive with me, the first chick was upset BC I wouldn't leave work to fuck her despite having never even met me and this chick has been sexual but we've talked a lot more and video chatted this is the first time she's shown any sort of fear and its seemingly out of nowhere, last night we video chatted before she went to bed and all was well and then this morning she's magically cold footed

Most Helpful Guy

• That's pretty common and she was actually pretty cool about it instead of ghosting you. You shouldn't be mad, but actually happy you may have found a cool chick who just needs some time.