Canceled date but said sorry?

I was supposed to go on a date today, but she got cold feet and said she was afraid of meeting me, I told her it was okay we could meet up next week and she thanked me but I told her we should talk about it and she said maybe later, so I said it won't matter later BC I want to try to meet now and she just ignored it, then a few hours later she thanked me again for being cool and said she was sorry again, I know I said it was cool but I'm actually pissed off, what should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Let it go. She doesn’t want to meet you. If you get this angry over little things like this all the time, I can understand why.

0|0
    0|0
    • We set this up in advance, after she half canceled on us meeting yesterday, I planned the whole day out for us, I have every right to be mad about it

• Show All
    • I saw the question. Darling, there’s a lesson here. Whatever approach you’re using is inappropriate.

• They are two completely different scenarios but in both cases the chicks were aggressive with me, the first chick was upset BC I wouldn't leave work to fuck her despite having never even met me and this chick has been sexual but we've talked a lot more and video chatted this is the first time she's shown any sort of fear and its seemingly out of nowhere, last night we video chatted before she went to bed and all was well and then this morning she's magically cold footed

Most Helpful Guy

• That's pretty common and she was actually pretty cool about it instead of ghosting you. You shouldn't be mad, but actually happy you may have found a cool chick who just needs some time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Why are you pissed off? Sounds like she has some anxiety. The anxiety is really bad, she maybe isn’t her in her photos or they weren’t current photos or maybe she has something going a present event or situational. I understand you cut out time but if you give her one more try to meetup and she doesn’t show or respond then you can be angry.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would tell her that you still want to meet and don't want a relationship with your phone. If she flakes again dont push it. You dont want someone who scares easy

0|0
    0|0
  • How long have you been talking to this girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not even a week lol, she's been the one whose wanted to call me and video chat and last night she told me she was really excited to meet me today lol, so I don't get it

• Show All
    • Living at home making shit money, might go back to school

• Probably best to focus on your future instead of dating at this point, it will all work out

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes