Do all girls abandon their principles when they come face to face with an attractive stranger, who may or may not be bad for them on any level (s)?

I've witnessed females sticking to their principles in the face of guys - who they may even like - and making that sacrifice for their integrity to remain intact, but I can't say I've seen this when the guy is a total stranger. Some people say that that's because you should throw caution to the wind when it comes to something that is exciting, "feels right" and has potential, but isn't that a little too gullible?
Do all girls abandon their principles when they come face to face with an attractive stranger, who may or may not be bad for them on any level(s)?
I wrote the question and thought it was perfect and went with it, thought about it in retrospect and had to amend it: Does the same apply to guys who meet attractive strangers?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they're willing to give the stranger a chance? Without any particular context, it's hard to judge but maybe they're just horny and looking for a hookup, nothing serious so they don't really care if the guy is a dick head.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm sorry, BeeryNice, but I was actually asking the question with an internal emphasis on exactly guys they like on any level, not just sexual. Am I misinterpreting their intentions? Would you say that this is chemically driven?

• The door is open for more questions here, BeeryNice, but those questions aren't mine, they're yours :)

• I'm not sure what I'm supposed to ask