Do all girls abandon their principles when they come face to face with an attractive stranger, who may or may not be bad for them on any level (s)?

phoenix5142832
I've witnessed females sticking to their principles in the face of guys - who they may even like - and making that sacrifice for their integrity to remain intact, but I can't say I've seen this when the guy is a total stranger. Some people say that that's because you should throw caution to the wind when it comes to something that is exciting, "feels right" and has potential, but isn't that a little too gullible?
Do all girls abandon their principles when they come face to face with an attractive stranger, who may or may not be bad for them on any level(s)?

+1 y
I wrote the question and thought it was perfect and went with it, thought about it in retrospect and had to amend it: Does the same apply to guys who meet attractive strangers?
2
2