This is frustating?

So long story short. I met this guy 3 times. Any way casual dating. He dissapared for few week. And I tought he just wanted to end it. So I texted him saying how was feeling about that. He reply. Then I tried to reach out few times and just off and on was replying. Keep saying that he had no room for this in his life because he is busy. So I said to him that I felt he only wanted nights stands. Guess what , he got mad that I said that. I tried to apologize and In a very rude way he said he had a personal problem and he wanted to be left alone right now. So I did. Few days later he deleted me from facebook. What I should think about this? It is over? What it is his problem?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• seems that he's not ready for a relationship, due to a lack of maturity or a failing or absence of a relationship with himself critical to positive contributions to a relationship with others.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure exactly what his problem is, but from what you described I do think it's probably over.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's over. But he looks like an asshole. Wouldn't hurt to be decent to you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes