Guys, what kind of girl do you prefer?

When her first impression strikes, what is more likely to captivate you: a girl who is confident and sassy and knows what she wants and is a go getter, or a shy more innocent sensitive girl that is more humble?

• Confident, Sassy, Go Getter
  • Innocent, Shy, Humble

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the shy girl more because she is more reserved and not on the hunt for guys i feel like the shy girls would be more committed to a real relationship then the sassy and go getter kind. I feel like the go getter girl will be less satisfied with a relationship and might get bored with it and move on

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Confident innocent

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE