What's worse being poor or being bald when it comes to dating/hookups?

Noticed that being fit and rich gets you loved in this world. So whats worse being poor or bald? Curious cause im bald for life but i got a good job lined up first time in 2 years so won't be broke much longer lol I get told i look like Dwayne Johnson but less muscle so it isn't so bad just 6'3 of ivory
  • Poor
  • Bald
  • Damn what a situtation
    Vote C

46

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely bald. I've paid for my half on most of the dates I've been on but I have never (and probably will never) go on a date with a balding guy. Of course, the guy having money and being able to spoil a girl is a nice plus but it's not that big of a deal

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's why i assume most bald guys have to date undesirables that are equivalent like single moms or obese cause they aren't preferential either lol

Most Helpful Guy

• The right girl will look past bald some find it hot, but won't want to live that broke life... who does?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Exactly i used to have 30k savings like 18months ago right now i got $80 until my first paycheck and that's not for 3 more weeks