What's worse being poor or being bald when it comes to dating/hookups?

Noticed that being fit and rich gets you loved in this world. So whats worse being poor or bald? Curious cause im bald for life but i got a good job lined up first time in 2 years so won't be broke much longer lol I get told i look like Dwayne Johnson but less muscle so it isn't so bad just 6'3 of ivory
  • Poor
    Vote A
  • Bald
    Vote B
  • Damn what a situtation
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely bald. I've paid for my half on most of the dates I've been on but I have never (and probably will never) go on a date with a balding guy. Of course, the guy having money and being able to spoil a girl is a nice plus but it's not that big of a deal

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's why i assume most bald guys have to date undesirables that are equivalent like single moms or obese cause they aren't preferential either lol

Most Helpful Guy

• The right girl will look past bald some find it hot, but won't want to live that broke life... who does?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Exactly i used to have 30k savings like 18months ago right now i got $80 until my first paycheck and that's not for 3 more weeks

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Being poor is something that rarely comes up when dating, but being bold is something that only some women are into, so I voted for being bald.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being poor

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm already poor so bald is worse

0|0
    0|0
    • As men most eventually go bald but as a woman yeah its a lot less common unless they end up with cancer or alopecia

• Yes it is less likely to happen

What Guys Said 5

• I would honestly say that you want to stay away from girls in it just for money. I made a decent wage a few years back and got over looked for a bald guy. So really just own up to your baldness and women will love you for you.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah its easy to spot them after the fact but in the phase of during its hard to pick up on them i find. I had that too had a 75K a year job in my teens and women would throw themselves at me back then lol gold diggers much lol

• Poor as in too poor to live under a roof

0|1
    0|0
    • You can drop homeless chicks off anywhere that's the last resort lol

• Being bald isn't a deal breaker, but neither is being poor.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why I've started up a food franchise

0|0
    0|0
  • I say being bald at 24 is the why didn't you wait to go bald?

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha you can't wait to go bald it just happens i been bald or close to it since i was 22

• That sucks

Recommended myTakes