Should I tell him I want something else or will it ruin what we have?

I've been seeing this guy for a little over two months. I would say it's a friends with benefits situation.. He's spent the night at my house three to four times and I would drop him off at his house in the morning. We hangout at least once a week... I don't want to just hookup with people anymore so I've been trying to stay away from him but this last time he texted me he missed me and wanted to hangout. Last time we hungout it was something different... I think his starting to get feelings cuz when he left he made out with
me for a long time. Should I tell him I want something else or will it ruin what we have?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him what you want because it's what you want. If he does not want the same then you have to move on.