Should I tell him I want something else or will it ruin what we have?

I've been seeing this guy for a little over two months. I would say it's a friends with benefits situation.. He's spent the night at my house three to four times and I would drop him off at his house in the morning. We hangout at least once a week... I don't want to just hookup with people anymore so I've been trying to stay away from him but this last time he texted me he missed me and wanted to hangout. Last time we hungout it was something different... I think his starting to get feelings cuz when he left he made out with
me for a long time. Should I tell him I want something else or will it ruin what we have?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him what you want because it's what you want. If he does not want the same then you have to move on.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Usually friend with benefits relationships don't workout to well, one of you will eventually start to get feeling most likely the female anyway talk it over but don't expect good results

0|0
    0|0
  • You have nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • ... May you find your Answer soon...

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you want a relationship with him?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know... The whole thing started with him cuz I had a really bad breakup. I just don't want to hookup with him all the time without a commitment regardless if it's from him or someone else.

• Yeah I get that me and my girl started out like that kinda we’re dating now though just be real I guess

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes